Objective: Skilled, hardworking and competent individual looking to start IT career with a solid foundation.
Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
Concentration in Business Intelligence
- Assist the Administrator with the Accident/Insurance database and the Drivers Training database.
- Aid the Environmental Safety Inspector with annual laboratory and campus building inspections.
- Lead the student team in Biohazard and Chemical waste management and pickups.
- Manage a lamp, ballast and battery recycling program.
- Help with miscellaneous office tasks as required by the Director of Environmental Health & Safety/Risk Management.
- General office duties included filing, making copies, answering the telephone andexpediting deliveries to other departments as needed.
- Worked under Senior Research Physicist.
- Monitored Research Lab process and equipment.
- Capstone MIS Senior Project - ISUS (Improved Solutions for Urban Systems) Inc, Dayton, OH.
- Treasurer of the African Students Union of the University of Dayton.
- Member of the NationalAssociation for the Advancement of Colored People(NAACP)
- Computer: SQL, Java Programming, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Microstrategy, Tableau,Internet Based Applications, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Languages: Fluent in English, French, local African languages (Ga, Twi and Fante.).