A highly motivated A/R, A/P, Collections, Human Resources, Payroll, Training, and Management professional with a verifiable record of accomplishment spanning over ten years. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
February 24, 2009 - October 16, 2009 Confidential, Plano, TX
- Invoicing , Accounts Receivables, Financial Reports and Tracking, using Quickbooks, Soft Collections
- Payroll and Time Management
- Human Resource Functions, New Hires
- Incoming and outgoing calls, Customer Issues
April 21, 2008 - August 4, 2008 Confidential, Plano, TX
Business Office Director
- Payroll and Time Management /Scheduling of Employees
- Financial, Resident, and Medicaid Reports / Tracking
- Human Resource Functions, New Hires, Resident Intake
Dec. 27, 2006 - March 26, 2008Confidential, Frisco, Texas
Customer Support Administrator / Customer Relations
- Trained new associates for all aspects of the Service Department.
- Tracked and handled all reports for Customer appointments, Customer Service Surveys, and Loaner Vehicles.
- Contacted all customers in reference to their survey responses. Handled all escalated issues with customers. Positive and/or negative.
Nov. 4, 2003 - Dec. 15, 2006 Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Customer Accounts Representative
- Handled escalated team calls
- Trained new associates that were assigned to my team.
- Assisted Customers with finding appropriate alternatives to their financial challenges.
- · Controlled and tracked company expenses / losses / repossessions.
1999 - 2003 Confidential, Cedar Hill, Texas
National Sales / Marketing / Advertising Trainer and Coordinator
- Trained all National Sales Staff of over 150 external and 12 internal, and hundreds of Home Store personnel.
- Recorded and tracked all sales calls and Installed Merchandiser Displays in the Home Stores for each staff member and store location.
- Created and tracked all Merchandiser Display inventory / parts.
- Handled all photography and layouts of each Merchandiser Display and Literature.
- Created and Edited all Literature and Photos that are still currently used in the Merchandiser Displays in the Home Stores.
- Worked with Advertising agency in reference to all printing and layouts of the Literature and Merchandiser Displays.
- Created, Planned, and Maintained all National Sales Meetings and Events.
1996 - 1998 Joe P. Confidential, DeSoto, Texas
- Assisted main company executives with schedules, meetings, projects, and printed materials.
- Answered and screened all incoming calls to executives and employees.
- Prepared and scheduled all conference calls, meetings, reports, and any needed information for executives throughout the day.
- Built and kept personnel and project databases.
- Assisted / Trained with Payroll Manager / Office Manager for future dealings with Professionals and Executives.
- Business Management and Microsoft Office Classes
- Graduation Equivalence Diploma