REO ASSET MANAGEMENT
Sought-after real estate asset and marketing management with demonstrated excellence in portfolio management, customer satisfaction, and operations management. Proven track record in managing business operations on a large scale from conception to launch while driving brand growth and improving sales. Expert-level analysis and planning strategist who resurrects faltering divisions and restores profitability. Skillful at establishing process improvements that advance performance levels and drive company objectives. Exceptional record of multi-unit management and improved customer satisfaction levels.
- Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, real estate, and strategic planning.
- Adept and capable of developing sales, marketing, and business processes that advance product and company penetration.
- Champion at program/project development operations. Analytical, intuitive expert with proven record of reaching target customers and identifying emerging trends.
Analysis | Planning | Negotiations | Defaulted Loans | Vendor Management | Contract Negotiation | Preparation | Asset Management | Short Sales Specialist | Market Analysis | Pricing Strategies | Foreclosure Specialist | Real Estate | Customer Service | Brand Management | Strategic Marketing | Market Trends Forecasting | Business Development | Team Leadership | Communications | Territory Development | Account Management | Client Relations | Real Estate Planning | Training | Development
Fanniemae, Dallas | TX 2007 - Present
Reo Asset Manager
Successfully managed a total active portfolio of 600 distressed properties on a monthly basis and a total of 50 brokers and real estate agents and provided them with assigned acquisitions. Evaluated capital expenditures and repair bids and authorized repairs as needed. Listed properties for sale, evaluated and negotiated offers. Executed contracts and managed sales and Brokers through the closing process. Accountable for inputting all necessary data and communications to Credit Loss Management system. Identified and resolved problems, monitored all processes and achieved timely and effective disposition results consistent with company goals. Held Brokers accountable for marketing strategy designed to move the Reo Inventory. Managed the Credit Loss Drivers which were Gross Execution, Run Off and Aged. Maintained effective time management and operational discipline with respect to the Credit Loss Drivers.
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies to dispose of assigned inventory.
- Ranked number 1 in the top 40 Reo Asset Managers within Dallas area.
- Championed closings of a total of 60 to 90 deals a month, generating total monthly revenue of $6 to $8M.
Confidential, Frisco | TX 2004 - 2007
Real Estate Agent
Conceptualized and implemented marketing plans that successfully listed and sold land, single family homes, multi-family and commercial properties. Attended monthly meetings with Starkey Mortgage to stay knowledgeable of the changing mortgage industry loan packages and interest rates. Reviewed and monitored technical follow-up in order to ensure that all contract document issues are addressed in a timely manner and in accordance with TREC guidelines. Setup, reviewed, and analyzed hardship of packages submitted to collection personnel, homeowners who are in need of assistance to resolve their mortgage delinquency. Negotiated work-outs with all involved parties and drafted and negotiated sales and purchase contracts and ensured that all terms were well written and clearly understood. Negotiated competitive offers for buyers and sellers and prevented homeowners from foreclosures by educating, initiating and executing short sales. Performed lead generation strategies to obtain buyers and sellers and tracked prospective clients through innovative internet marketing tactics.
- Instrumental in 2006 | 2007 to conduct 75 short sales and foreclose transactions.
- Partnered with several banks and lending institutions to ensure buyer clients were getting the best loan package of either FHA, VA, Conventional, 80/20.
- Served as an advisor for several local and national real estate investors and builders.
Confidential, Dallas | TX 2002 - 2006
Efficiently managed 10 single-family homes and 2 apartment complexes. Evaluated properties to determine value, estimation of renovation costs. Managed construction workers, painters, electricians and contract workers. Resolved disputes including evictions, payment and deposit demands. Represented company in court in the event of legal proceedings.
- Conducted tenant credit checks, supervised move-in processes, dealings with complaints, and scheduling maintenance.
- Inspected properties and supervised repairs to meet Dallas Section 8 guidelines.
Worked as a Broker Price Opinions (BPO) at Century 21, Beezley, Mesquite, TX; OwnerofMB Vending, Mesquite, TX; Customer Service Representative | Field Service Engineer at Eastman Kodak Company, TX
Certified Real Estate Specialist
Certified Short Sale Specialist
Certified Foreclosure Specialist
Certified REO Agent for Wells Fargo Bank
Certified BPO Agent for Wells Fargo Bank
Certified REO Agent for First American Residential Value View
Certified BPO Agent for First American Residential Value View
Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Publisher
Member, Collin County Association of Realtors
Member, National Association of Realtors
Member, Texas Real Estate Commissions