Seeking a position that will enable me to utilize my computer, business and communication skills
Master of Business Administration
Major: Corporate Finance
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Business Administration/ Concentration: Finance and Management
Confidential, East Orange, NJ 2009/Spring
- Performs the routine work involved in auditing and recording expense invoices and prepares, audits, and edits reports of costs and other financial summaries and statements.
- Reviews varied financial transactions and records for conformance with regulations and established accounting procedures.
- Compiles financial and other statements and reports using basic data (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding financial & qualitative analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently with strong problem solving & organizational skills among a team setting.
- Ability to apply managerial accounting practices and to interact with all levels of management.
Confidential, Glen Ridge, NJ
Bank Teller: 8/10- present
- Processes customers transactions within established guidelines
- Identifies referrals and recommended alternate solution for customers
- Assisted with compliance of operations in auditing, commercial deposits, merchant/vault, ATM processing, bonds and coupons, electronic transfer, and foreign currency
- Demonstrated positive approach in interactions with customers and team members
- Provide audit assistance to external auditors
Confidential, Brick NJ
Program Assistant: 8/06-5/07
- Assisted disabled adults with house chores
- Escorted clients to public outings
- Distributed daily medication
Confidential, Lakewood NJ
Desk Assistant 9/05-5/06
- Provided technical assistance
- Organized detail oriented and proactive and scheduled employees' work week
- Handled telephone calls and messages for staff
- Maintain all confidential employee records
- Ensure all work is completed and processed in a timely manner
Confidential, Eatontown NJ
Sales Associate 12/05-3/06
- In charge of processing all cashier transactions
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services, using this knowledge to build sales
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service and loyalty program standards
- Adhere to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures