Professional Summary Billing Supervisor
- Highly skilled career professional with more than 9 years progressive health care experience in hospital and professional billing, accounts receivables and customer service.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook. IDX, VIP Suite, Access, Word, PCE, Quadramed and DSS, Lotus and VISTA systems.
- Take necessary actions for recruiting, training, staff supervision and staff evaluation
- Computer skilled, managing heavy daily patient claims inventory to insure timely processing for coding, billing, and A/R follow up.
- Have comprehensive communication skills as well as proven organizational skills.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to improve work performance.
- Proficient in CPT, ICD-9 codes ,medicare, medicare secondary, and commercial billing guidelines for third party administration.
- Proficient in all documentation/record maintence/paperwork to ensure accuracy and patient confidentiality.
American Allied Health Certificate 1997CNA Certificate 1997
Medical Billing Certificate 2004
CPAT certified 2008
Billing Supervisor, 02/04-10/09
Confidential, Nottingham, Maryland 21236Patient Representative, 2003-2004
ConfidentialMedical Records Correspondence 2001-2003
ConfidentialMedical Records Service Representative 2000-2001
American Association of Healthcare Administration Management