Technical knowledge combined with outstanding leadership ability and creative problem solving skills. Accurate, detail oriented, effective communicator who grasps new ideas quickly and can apply new technologies to the business.
¨ Microsoft Office ¨ JD Edwards ¨ Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP ¨ MS-Dos
¨ Oracle ¨ UNIX ¨ TCP/IP ¨ FoxPro
¨ SAP ¨ Remedy ¨ A/S 400 ¨ Lotus Notes
Confidential,Parsippany, NJ 2008Administrative Assistant, Major Account Sales Organization – 1-month contract.
Support Salesforce.com team within administrative process functions.
- Updated and processed user request cases within Salesforce.com.
Confidential,NJ 2008User Support Analyst, Customer Relations Services Organization – 3-month contract.
Support customer relations management team within administrative process functions.
- Managing order inventory for tracking large installations.
- Receiving shipping notifications and resolving discrepancies in an order-processing environment.
- Monitoring inventory via Oracle while testing the integrity of Oracle elements.
- Analyzing inventory order logs when reviewing product/contract attributes within Oracle.
- Updating and distributing customer order logs per designated customer interface.
Confidential,Old Tappan, NJ 2008Procurement Analyst, Finance and Accounting Services Organization – 4-month contract.
Establish and analyze Service Level Agreements Standards.
- Enter and maintain Provider inventory in SAP.
- Coordinate the distribution of Client Equipment to select Universities.
Confidential,NJ 2003 – 2007
eCommerce website administrator, contract administration and project management, Supply Chain Network Organization
Database management of internal and external users for alcatel-lucent.com Internet website.
- Provide technical leadership and analysis for development and maintenance of computer systems in support of users in meeting key business objectives.
- Identify and lead cross-functional process improvement initiatives that enhance quality and teamwork for organization.
- Map SAP through website systems when new companies were added to the website tables.
- Oversee business operations management of the global project operations organization.
- Process registrations and escalate issues within Alcatel-Lucent OLCS (Online Customer Support) website.
Managed purchase orders and all logistical issues in support of projects for the India country team, which generated over $500 million in revenue.
- Managed material inventory and processed orders through SAP; negotiated order delivery schedules with suppliers.
- Coordinated shipments for internal and external providers and suppliers by creating shipping documentation required by customer contract.
Confidential,Morristown, NJ 1986 – 2002Systems and Process Business Associate, Network Technology Engineering Organization
Coordinated and managed all network planning and build activities for data and IP platforms.
- Supported data and Internet protocol – network planning and engineering.
- Managed the implementation of new distributors and suppliers.
- Responsible for system problems, responded to special ADHOC requests by coordinating logistics for system training sessions that comprised of ~50 students over a three-day period. Interacted with other organizations and cross-functional team members when providing the guidance to users
- Managed large reported system type issues including system bugs, data integrity and feed problems, user ID activation requests, system incompatibility, new software releases and feature enhancements.
- Created helpdesk statistic reports and numerous files within a reporting user environment.
- Coordinated user forum meetings. Focused on participating in development meetings with senior system engineers.
Provided helpdesk and technical support for hardware, software and system applications.
- Supplied system-affecting information to keep users abreast of trouble situations.
- Performed administration of all system hardware and software to ensure system integrity. Identified and implemented process improvements with all new systems.
- Led the introduction of new tracking and trouble ticketing systems. Developed and published training methods and procedures for team members.
Maintained the consolidation of on-line call detail data for AT&T’s three largest 800 numbers.
- Produced daily compilation of on-line call detail data into database using FoxPro software.
Initiated customer contact and resolved billing disputes. Point of contact and subject matter expert for local exchange carriers. Issued adjustments and prepared tracking reports.
- Issued over 250 “900 number” network blocks per week with 100 percent accuracy which saved AT&T non-collectable dollars from billed residential accounts.
- Analyzed data contributed by other team members to ensure compliance and timeliness to the needs of the business.
Audited, verified and input customer claims. Responded to customer’s inquiries via an administrative hotline.
- Processed 100+ claims a month including database entry in preparation for bill payment.
- Produced weekly tracking reports of all Co-Op claims and distributed to more than 250 account holders.
Certificate of business management and technical courses