- Type 60 wpm and proficient in Microsoft Windows (98, XP, Vista), Microsoft Office 2007 (Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Receptionist/multi-line phone experience
- Professional, personable demeanor with ability to handle high level clients as well as daily visitors
- Experienced in handling medical, legal and confidential company information including proofing, copying, distributing and /or securely filing
- ACCESS/CampusVue Database, Image Now (scanning)
- Managing executive calendars and interface with Internet/social media platforms as requested
- Processing travel expenses for executive management
- Diligent and dedicated administrative assistant with extensive and progressive experience in coordinating, planning and supporting daily operational/administrative functions
- Extremely adaptable to dynamic work environments and providing comprehensive support for executive-level and other staff
- Proactive in supporting company mission statements and goals
- Focused on keeping pace with new technology and personal improvement through education and any training provided to employees (i.e. administrative assistant conferences, computer classes, etc.)
- Proactive in providing top level customer service and attention to detail in reporting and information management, activities
- Extremely efficient work habits that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency while achieving organizational objectives
A leading professional staffing company for the accounting/financial services industries
10/2012 – 12/2012
Completed contract assignment. Provided part time reception desk coverage as requested to Jacksonville Corporate Office. Manage busy reception area and incoming calls for this multi-national company. Route calls and requests for assistance to appropriate parties. Sign in and assist visitors, accept documents and other deliveries if appropriate. Schedule meeting rooms and assist Executive
management requests as required.
Completed contract assignment. Provided direct support to Financial Aid Manager. Converted all student paper files to computer by scanning into Image Now system, input comments into Campus Vue database, pulled ledger cards and other data from CV upon request. Other duties involved re-organizing workflow/workspace to better accommodate the high volume of work being processed, filing, pulling archived files for corporate requests and assisting Financial Aid Specialist as needed. Very high volume of work requiring speed, prioritizing and multi-tasking ability.áNote: Temporary work began after 2008 economy meltdown and Executive
Assistant position I held at Confidential was eliminated that year.
3/2010 – 1/2011
Completed various short-term position assignments. $10.00 hour to $14.00 hour depending on position. Eight to forty hours/week depending on assignment. Provided administrative support to various companies through temporary agency assignments. Length of time from one day to 90 days.
9/2008 – 4/2012
Provided part-time childcare for my grandchildren between temp positions/job hunting. I provided daycare for my grandson until he entered school in 2010 and daycare for my granddaughter from September 2011 to April 2012. I continued to search for full time employment between temporary assignments. I volunteered in the community at two museums and a small animal rescue group during this time.
Special Counsel, Confidential
Fortune 1000 company-Largest provider of legal staffing services to corporate legal departments and law firms nationwide
6/2008 – 8/2008
$15.00 hr. /40 hour workweek
Completed contract assignment. Supported one attorney/one paralegal at Bedell, Dittmar, DeVault, Pillans & Coxe, P.A. Completed legal mailings; type, transcribe/proof legal pleadings, memos, letters, created/maintained new client files. Liaison with court clerks to schedule court dates, screen telephone calls for attorney.
Fortune 1000 company-industry leading provider to government/business entities of staffing, consulting, solutions
Executive Assistant to Chief Information Officer
7/2006 – 4/2008
$17.25 hr/40 hour workweek
Provided direct executive support to Chief Information Officer and management team. Gathered statistical data and produced performance documents for executive monthly/bi-monthly reports to CEO. Coordinated executive calendars including meetings, travel (domestic/international) and expense reports. Acted as department “go to” person for supplies, computer equipment, new employee assistance, mail, coordinate department catering/events. Set up meeting rooms, conference call lines, hotels and other items for staff/clients.áPosition eliminated in due to workforce cutbacks.
Fortune 1000 company. Global leader in relationship management delivering customer and HR solutions
Administrative Assistant to Senior VP Employee Care Sales
4/2004 – 7/2006
$15.00 hr/40-45 hr workweek
Supported Senior Vice President of Employee Care Sales/sales management/team. Coordinated with various staff for operational support activities; liaison between departments/operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems. Provided administrative/secretarial support for sales department by answering telephones, assist visiting clients with any transportation/room/food, edit/print meeting materials, resolve administrative problems and inquiries. Schedule/coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events for supervisors and their clients. I left this position to accept a higher paying position at MPS Group. Job information prior to my relocation to Florida in 2004 will be made available if requested.
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- General Studies (Business, Fine Arts)
- Received High School Diploma