OBJECTIVE: An experienced professional with a diverse background which includes strong analytical skills. A seasoned multi-tasker that enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment. Plus a detailed-oriented individual that can coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
Confidential Grambling, LA.
Honors: Dean’s List
Confidential, Westlake, TX.
- Verify borrower’s income
- Review credit reports, all tax schedules, bank statements, paystubs, and appraisals
- Follow Federal guidelines, state and local compliance regulations
- Analyze documentation to determine DTI income for any risks as well as LTV
- Use proper underwriting guidelines to determine the decision of file
- Underwrite GSE and Non GSE loans per work stream guidelines
- Audit files for accuracy, and completeness of credit, appraisal, income and asset documentation
- Communicate with processor for missing documentation
- Knowledge of FNMA, FMLMC, SFO, HFI, DOJ, and FHA guidelines
Confidential, Dallas, TX.
- Analyzed loan applications and borrower's credit history to insure all financial institutions guidelines were met within the client’s financial needs.
- Analyzed and calculated debt to income ratios of potential borrowers
- Specialized in mortgage loans with assisting potential and current homeowners with the need of purchasing or refinancing Real Estate.
- Interfaced with local planning, operating, finance, and legal organizations to meet federal, state, and local regulatory compliance requirements.
Confidential, Lancaster, TX.
- Reviewed borrowers documents with great detail
- Provided leadership in the development of all areas of mortgage processing.
- Provided customers with detailed credit, product and pricing information.
- Reported all updates of operations to the designated parties to keep everyone on track accounts being handled.