September 2011 - Present
Confidential, Arlington, VA 22209, USA
- Teaching company's clients the Russian language by utilizing Rosetta Stone's methods with total dynamic immersion methodology, improving their pronunciation, grammar, comprehension of speech at a normal speed of delivering, reading and speaking from the beginner's level to the full fluency by achieving fast results;
- Reinforcing students' achievements via Rosetta Stone software and the Internet;
- Introducing and teaching cultural phenomena related to the Russian language and most accepted styles of its usage.
September 2011 - Present
Confidential - Winnipeg, MB R3B 1G7, Canada
- Rendering oral interpretation services from English into Russian and form Russian into English over the phone on the various services including, but not limited to emergency calls 911, medical, banking, Real Estate, financial, legal, business and others.
May 2010- September 2011Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301TEACHER
- Planned, prepared and delivered instruction and facilitated the learning of students according to inlingua School's standards and methods;
- Taught students the Russian language and cultural values;
- Assessed the learning outcomes of students at the units, courses, and program levels.
March 2009-July 2009 Confidential, Hollywood, FL 33021
- Marketed company's investment program to customers, explained to them the benefits of services and risk management solutions, collected information and qualified them for investments;
- Opened accounts and informed clients about current trends in the Forex market.
May 2008- August 2008 Confidential, Sunny Isles, FL 33160
- Marketed company's mortgage loan programs to customers;
- Conducted interviews with prospects and assessed their situation in order to choose right mortgage programs to satisfy their needs;
- Originated loans.
1994- 1997 Confidential, Almaty Kazakhstan
- Reviewed prepared treaties for organizing corporations under the CIS laws; on behalf of shareholders discussed their conditions in negotiations; represented corporations in merging and acquiring procedure;
- Represented corporations in the Cabinet of Ministers of Kazakhstan, local administrations of regions, and the Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan on corporate issues;
- Represented corporations on corporate, business, tax, property cases in local courts, and courts of appellation including the Supreme Court of Kazakhstan;
- Represented clients on various legal cases in the Central Asian region;
- Represented as a legal adviser of companies and public organizations, such as:
Kazakh Center of International P.E.N. Club, the worldwide association of writers, London the UK;
Zepter International Kazakhstan Ltd, producing and retailing of stainless steel cookware, tableware, cutlery and other household goods, Baar Switzerland;
Almaty Kazakhstan; "Arna", a corporation, the only provider digital phone service in Almaty Kazakhstan at the time;
Confidential, exploration, extraction and exportation of crude oil to Bulgaria and Russia, Almaty Kazakhstan;
Confidential, the company of the Ministry of economy, industry, and trade, importation of food, Almaty Kazakhstan;
Confidential, an airfreight carrier company, Almaty Kazakhstan;
Confidential, a commercial bank, Almaty Kazakhstan;
Confidential, a German Kazakhstan joint venture, the BMW dealership, Almaty Kazakhstan.
1982- 1994 Confidential, Almaty Kazakhstan
Member of the bar, attorney at law Senior associate.
- Rendered legal support for the joined enterprises "Kazkhudozhprom" on variety corporate law issues and acted on behalf of "Kazkhudozhprom" in negotiations, Almaty Kazakhstan;
- Prepared, brought, and carried on civil cases in courts on behalf of clients, usually corporations. Specialized in property, heredity, matrimonial, housing, labor and other civil cases.
- Represented corporations on merger issues and acquisition contracts for legal entities;
Worked as a defense attorney in white-collar criminal cases. Defended the indicted during criminal trials. Represented clients in appellate courts and the Court of Appeals for Armed Forces of the Supreme Court of the USSR, the supreme courts in Central Asia and Kazakhstan, as well as the Supreme Court of the USSR.
1981 - 1982 Confidential
- Worked as a defense attorney in criminal cases. Defended the accused in local courts and military tribunals during criminal trials.
July 2009- Present Freelancing
- Teaching the Russian language on individual basis;
- Translating and interpreting from English to Russian and from Russian to English documents and conversations for various customers.
Memberships in legal organizations and Mentorship:
1993- 1996 Regional bar admission examination committee
55 Vinogradova, Almaty Kazakhstan
- Along with the other members of committee examined knowledge and abilities of candidates to perform duty as an attorney. Based on the decision of the committee, regional department of Ministry of Justice issued licenses for practicing law in Kazakhstan.
1991- 1993 The financial committee of Almaty Regional Bar Association
53 Panfilov, Almaty Kazakhstan
- Audited the financial activities of Almaty Regional Bar Association.
- From 1991 to 1997 Instructed and coached several probationers to become fully licensed lawyers.
the Faculty of Law, Alma-Ata, USSR, 1976-1981, Juris Doctor, Diploma with Excellence. Licensed to practice law
Fluent in English and Russian (native), the advanced level of conversational Chinese, limited Kazakh and beginner's level of Spanish.
Hardware, MS DOS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Adobe PDF, Multimedia editing software, HTML essentials, Internet and other applications.