Resourceful, creative, and focused professional. Demonstrated ability to produce and edit high-quality articles and contribute to the company's needs and goals. Ability to create and execute work plans, meet changing needs and demands, and leverage exceptional program planning and development. Demonstrates exceptional analytical, critical and creative thinking, decision making, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills. Ability to establish priorities, work under pressure, maintain momentum, and meet strict deadlines. Accurate and ethical in all work assignments and able to immediately contribute to the company's objectives.
- Creative Writing & Development
- Skilled in the use of PC Programs
- Builds & Maintains Relationships
- Editing, Writing, & Producing Skills
- Strategic Business Planning/Analysis
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Project Organization/Execution
- Project and Process Management
- Creative and Intuitive Mindset
Substitute Teacher, Confidential, PA 2010 to Present
Execute lesson plans according to the teacher's instructions and promote educational development. Formulate curriculum-based plans to enhance instruction, maintain the physical and emotional well-being of each student, and assess and identify the educational needs and goals of each individual student.
Teacher / Educator, Confidential, Trenton, New Jersey 2009 to 2010
Formulated curriculum based plans to enhance instruction, correlated instructional materials/activities per the district's curriculum guidelines, and identified the educational needs of each individual student. Developed and maintained specific behavioral and procedural expectations, rules, or consequences and implemented structured discipline or alternative interventions to address behavioral patterns. Interfaced with teachers regarding progression and disciplinary issues for students at all Grade levels in the District.
- Developed and implemented effective strategies to meet the individual needs of students and modified and created daily curriculum based on techniques required for individual learning style
- Worked closely with parents, administrators, teachers, and internal education professionals to develop the Individualized Education Plans for each student; communicated student progression
Student Teacher / Educator, Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 2008
Taught, assisted, and observed 9th, 11th, and 12th grade students in AP English, British Literature, Creative Writing, Mythology, and Advanced English; developed and implemented unit plans, daily lesson plans, and other teaching materials for areas of study. Motivated students through enthusiastic teaching and creative lesson and used technology to promote interactive learning. Oversaw parent-teacher conferences.
- Assisted students in Forensics participation, an extracurricular educational program to promote the mechanics of articulation, performances, or public speaking; participated in program teaching
- Attended and participated in Highlights meetings and activities and contributed exceptional work from students (Nazareth Academy's Literary Magazine which publishes student or faculty work)
Additional Experience - Practicum and Volunteer Experience
Teacher (Practicum), Confidential, (2008)
Teacher (Practicum), Confidential,(2007)
Volunteer / Fundraiser, Confidential, (2002-2005)
Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Secondary English / English - Emphasis on Teaching / Education
Bachelor of Science degree in English completed