Summary of Qualifications
- 7 years experience overseeing operations for beverage brands,
- Successfully manage supply chains for high growth start up to companies with $10mm in annual sales
- Effectively turn non-revenue items such as freight cost, into profitable transaction and create separate division to continually manage and improve logistic and customer service functions
- Consistently generate increase in bottom line profits and market expansion through new business development efforts securing key accounts with distributors, develop marketing programs
- Continually seek ways to increase growth, efficiency and profitability by developing and implementing enterprise strategies, manage all facets of operation, supply-chain and quality assurance
Technology (hardware/software), Consumer Product & Goods, Public Education, Retail
- Develop supply-chain strategy to improve working capital and reduce lead times for commercialization of new products
- Experienced in organizational turnaround of varying sizes and complexity
- Managed deal flow, discussion points, strategic development, valuations, financial modeling.
- Improved plant logistics resulting in improved capacity and cost sensitivity analysis and divisional profits.
- Reduced logistical cost over 10% by improving case throughput and establishing a plant pick-up program.
Director of forecasting and demand planning (01/08- Present)
Logistic, Customer Service Manager
- Oversee all aspects of production process, raw material procurement and business operation
- Review, analyzed balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement for reasonableness.
- Analyze operations process to determine effects on cost, provide management with periodic reports concerning production operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee company's supply chain management globally and domestically.
- Manage brokers and distributors in Canada for smooth delivery and order fulfillment.
- Provide weekly, monthly sale/marketing report to be used in sale forecast and marketing budget forecast.
- Plan and accrue estimate production cost to be used in calculation for quarterly and annual sales forecast, compare the standard costs to actual production cost.
- Review, analyze and submit a sale report for various Canada's Recycling Programs as well as Good and Services Tax (GST) to assure sale reports are accurate and comply with Canadian Regulation.
- Prepare period close reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Reconcile inventory, finished product, assembled parts and non-assembled parts.
Confidential, Los Altos Hills, CA
Financial Analyst (05/04-12/07)
Human Resources Technician II
- Reconciled daily cashier reports, bank deposits, electronic charges, account receivable, monthly parking permit sale.
- Maintained allowance for doubtful accounts; collected on outstanding receivables according to established procedures.
- Prepared, posted and audited invoices, verified compliance with district policies and procedures and maintained vendor files.
- Oversaw the collection and security of enrollment fees and other monetary transaction according to established procedures. Reviewed student refund requests to determine eligibility and amount. Reconciled and monitored refund money
- Prepared new hire orientation packets and conducted individual and group orientation
- Processed and audited payroll changes as assigned including contract extension, special assignment, etc.
- Evaluated and recorded professional growth plan submitted by faculty; notified faculty of professional growth and other related activities. Prepared PGA materials for committee evaluations.
- Audited student accounts and calculated ending balances. Resolved formal disputes in accordance with Federal, State and District regulations by coordinating with school district.
- Trained and supervised admissions and record part-time personnel.
- MBA Concentrate in Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Corporate Financial Management
- AA in Accounting Practice
- AA in Business and CIS
- Microsoft office software: Expert user of Excel, Outlook, Access, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Database management and CRM software:
- Commerical software: Hyperion, Peoplesoft, Liason CRM, info@hand CRM, AFS ERP System, Crystal Reports Software
- FHDA proprietary: Financial record system (FRS), Human Resources System (HRS), Multi Access User Interface (MAUI)
- Accounting software: Quickbooks Pro, PeachTree, AFS, Quickbooks ES