- Three years of experience in US Based Recruitment.
- Involved in Full Cycle Technical Recruitment involving Sourcing, Identifying, Interviewing, Screening, Formatting and placing personnel in quick turnaround time in corp-to-corp and fulltime positions in the Information Technology industry throughout the United States
- Result-oriented and dedicated, with the aptitude to develop and grow through acquired and inherent skills
- Professional experience in software development activities such as analysis, design, development and testing
- Good interpersonal, analytical and technical skills
Confidential, Princeton, NJ August 2010 - Present
- Worked on multiple job requirements ranging from Project Manager/ BA / BI / Test Managers / Networking / Cognos etc.
- Was mainly responsible for end-to-end recruitment.
- Successfully handled screening, submissions, negotiations, interviews, joining etc.
- Experienced in using ATS vendor - Jobdiva
- Got an opportunity to work with Top tier clients for Financial, E-commerce and Shipping domain
- Assist in the payroll process.
- Maintain well-documented and well-organized payroll records.
- Maintain purchase orders and agreement contracts between the clients.
Confidential, South Plainfield, NJ May 2009 - August 2010
- Getting requirements from the Accounts Managers of my team.
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements in different skill set categories
- Searching the resumes in my own database.
- Extensively worked on different sites such as Dice.com, Monster.com.
- Selecting the best suitable consultant for the requirement.
- Doing the initial screening of consultants like checking their communications and how comfortable there are with the requirement.
- Convincing the candidates on the respective offers, terms and conditions of the firm.
- Getting feedback from the accounts manager and updating the consultant.
- Coordinating with the consultants and vendors regarding the interview schedules.
- Maintaining contact with good consultants in different skills like Java, .Net, EDI, SAP etc.
Confidential, India October 2005 - November 2007
Freelance Content Writer & Online Project Editor
Confidential, India September 2000 - July 2002
Master of Science, Information Technology
Graduation in Mathematics
- Enrolled in MDIT (Master Diploma in Information Technology) course from TATA INFOTECH and obtained provisional certificate for completion of the following modules: DOS, UNIX, C, C++, VC++, VB
Reading, Internet Surfing and IRC