Executive Assistant with proven ability to provide full range of administrative support to all levels of organization, clients, volunteers, and customers. Excellent coordinative, planning, project and communication skills. Excels in Microsoft software. Demonstrated project leadership ability.
Administrative Assistant - Chapter Relations Specialist March 2007- October 2009
American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, KS (Chapter Relations Department, Membership Division)
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word process, spreadsheet and database. Open, sort, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Maintained department calendars, maintaining records management systems, and performing bookkeeping reports, ordering office supplies for department.
- Scheduled management meetings, conference rooms, catering and assembled presentation materials. Compiled monthly and yearly data reports and processed expense reports. Prepared travel/limo arrangements.
- Performed administrative organization for state Annual Meetings. Worked closely with speakers, vendors, family physicians and exhibitors. Achieved a high level of efficiency and attendee satisfaction for over 300 participants.
- Demonstrated essential duties for internal and external meetings with associates, family physicians and vendors.
- Coordinated communications and administrative tasks for Chapter Relations staff. Organized conference calls and webinars for Chapter Executives in 52 states; resulting in effective operations.
- Accurately and effectively represented core values of company to family physicians (members) and associates.
Confidential, Administrative Assistant June 1997 - March 2007
American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, KS (Research Division and Marketing Division)
- Supervised data collection projects involving initial formatting, scheduling and mailing to support Residency Programs and Medical School census insuring accurate information released for publications and used for marketing.
- Conducted extensive surveys to members, coordinated mailings and created a system for high-volume responses. Maintained projects through final stages. Produced publications, journals, documentaries, written reports and statistical numbers for marketing.
- Implemented a Fellowship Directory and Clerkship Directory in paperback and website format for members/Family Physicians.
- Effectively managed and operated convention booth at numerous Annual Scientific Assemblies.
- Worked with family physician members to increase participation in medical schools and residency programs to enhance academy membership.
Administrative Assistant December 1981 - June 1997
American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, KS (Membership Division)
- Managed the Fellowship Program for physicians (earned degree within the academy) enhancing their status as member of medical community.
- Coordinated selection and sales of marketing logo products to members resulting in increased revenue and name recognition.
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint 2007, Windows OS, Internet Explorer, Netscape 6.2 , Novel Group Wise #8, Net FORUM, TASS, Fox Pro, and Survey Pro.