Summary of Qualifications:
- Self starter with proven leadership abilities
- Has a strong ability to identify gaps in processes and initiate corrective measures
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experienced with installation, configuration and maintenance of firewall, gateway and proxy servers, NIS server, DNS, web and email servers.
Applications: Visual Studio, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft IIS, SharePoint Designer, Dreamweaver, WinSCP, SSH, VMware
Operating Systems : Windows 7,XP,Vista, Linux (Ubuntu/Fedora)
Relevant Course Work : Algorithmic Problem Solving using C++, Object Oriented Programming in C++, Computer Organization & Assembly Language, Discrete Mathematics, Discrete Structures, Computer Architecture, Information Systems and Technologies, TCP/IP architecture, Linear Algebra,
Confidential, Capital Markets - New York, NY July 2012- September 2012
- Built and developed SharePoint site for US Wholesale Infrastructure, Program and Project Services.
- Created documentation for end users to navigate/access SharePoint site.
- Cooperated closely and productively with the development team and project management office
Confidential, New York, NY February 2011 - June 2012
- Create worksheets and practice quizzes to help high school and college students prepare for exams in a variety of topics in mathematics ranging from SAT prep to advanced Calculus.
- Assist students with daily homework tasks and supplemental assignments.
- Worked with students on a 1 to 1 basis to elaborate on topics covered and help better comprehend the material.
Confidential, New York, NY July 2010 - December 2010
- Developed and maintained web site for Preplaysports.com using DHTML and PHP.
- Managed transfer of website to new rackspace server. Continued maintenance of server.
- Set up office network, router, printer system.
- Created leader board system for users to track on the website using HTML,CSS and PHP
- Analyze MS SQL\\ Server databases to determine needed data.
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Concentration in Computer Science