Candidate for Master of Science in Information System
Courses: Application Engineering and Development, Business Analysis and Information Engineering,
Advanced Database Management, Advanced Application Engineering and Development,
Foundations of Parallel, Concurrent, and Multithreaded Programming
Passed Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication with distinction
Honors: Merit certificate for university rank, 2nd position for Electronics design competition
- Languages: Java, SQL, PLSQL, C++, C#
- Web Technologies: Web Services, Servlets, Jsp, JAXB, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Flex, Velocity
- Scripting Languages: XML, HTML, Java Script
- Database: Oracle 10g
- Development Tools: WSAD 5.1, RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio 2005, TOAD, Sql Developer, Xmlspy, Corda Server
- Repository: Visual Source Safe, Subversion, Surround
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Unix
Confidential, Boston, USA Jan 2009-Jun 2009
- Responsibility includes understanding requirements, giving estimation, preparing test cases, coding, unit testing and delivery of application.
- Developed an application (Trial Loader) from scratch in C#. Trial Loader was an automated tool used to load the dump file in database, upgrading imported dump file, masking and unloading it after testing.
- Developed an excel add-in that fetches data from database and shows tabular data and graphs.
- Presented the Trial Loader application to Phase Forward employees.
Confidential, Mumbai, India Feb 2006-Jul 2008
- Responsibility includes client interaction, understanding requirements, preparing estimation, preparing test cases, coding, unit testing and delivery of application.
- Travelled to Renault, Paris for knowledge transfer of new application and thus providing enhancement and support from India.
- Worked on development project which includes creation of excel and pdf reports. The project had front end in .NET and business logic written in Java.
- Worked on maintenance projects which include enhancement and solving bugs. The projects were mainly in Core Java, EJB and Web Services.
Honors: Received performance excellence award at Atos Origin.RELATED PROJECTS
- Gathered knowledge of Officialization from Renault professionals at Paris, France.
- Project was implemented in struts framework and had stateless session beans for business logic.
- Created web services using top down approach from wsdl files.
- Created stateless session beans for writing business logic.
- Created a batch application using Java.
- Processing involved fetching data from database, creating and validating output xml file using JAXP.
Adverse Event Reporting System for Clinical Trials:
- Implemented the web application for managing Adverse Events using Flex, Spring and Hibernate.
Hospital Administration Module:
- Implemented web portal for hospital administration using jsp and Servlets.
- Designed the database in oracle 10g.
Inventory Management System:
- Designed and implemented the inventory management system using Java Swing.