- Obtain a position as a team player in a people oriented organization where I can maximize my member service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
- Dietary aide, serve food, Confidential, Omaha Nebraska, 2011 to Present
- independent contractor, deliver papers, Confidential, Omaha Nebraska, 2011 to present
- Teacher/sub, teach children, Confidential, Omaha Nebraska, 2011 to 2011
- Teacher Aide, teach childrenConfidential, Omaha, Nebraska, 2010 to 2010
- Clothes merchandiser, unload truck, Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska 2009 to 2010
- Shoe merchandiser, sales floor assistant, Confidential, Omaha Nebraska 2009 to 2009
- Clerical, file paper work, answer phones, Confidential, OmahaNebraska, 2008 to 2008
- College undergraduate currently enrolled
- High school diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Microsoft windows, Microsoft word, excel, Power point .
Skills and Abilities:
- I have been babysitting all my life
- Communications- good written and verbal presentation skills. Use proper grammar and have a good speaking voice.
- Flexible – willing to try new things and I am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
- Strong team builder and strong leader in a customer service environment.