I am a hard working individual who is currently studying to become MCSA qualified.
I have worked in high pressured environments before, and look forward to different challenges that new systems bring forward. Working in Wagamama and my current role at KITS has improved my ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team, while KITS has increased my knowledge of working within the sector.
During my time at KITS we have taken on a new system in the form of providing support for Screwfix. This presented plenty of challenges and required me to learn a new way of working and how new support teams worked that I have been able to overcome quite easily.
I have also improved my communication skills with customers/users during my roles at Centerprise and KITS. The most notable change is the language which I now use when communicating with the users to ensure that the information I give them is understandable. I like to think that I provide the user with the best customer experience to ensure that if they ever need help from the Service Desk again they have no hesitation in contacting us and are aware that they will always get a resolution that is satisfactory.
Confidential,Service Desk Analyst
- Role includes supporting B&Q stores, Screwfix Stores and Head Office users
- Learnt brand new system and way of working during Screwfix take on
- Supporting Windows XP/2000 users, in an Active Directory environment
- Supporting Windows server 2003, working on server sessions
- Improved knowledge on all Microsoft Office applications, especially excel and outlook
- Implemented a new name change for Screwfix stores to allow Service Desk to easily find information needed to resolve site issues
- Improved fault finding work, by keeping documents up to date and ensuring any changes needed are made
- Over 65% of calls resolved first time, managed all others through to resolution
- Supported Printers in store and head office
Confidential,Shift Leader / Service Desk Analyst
- Managed a small service desk in the evenings
- Supported Windows 7 users
- Supported Three mobile dongle internet users
- Implemented changes in procedures to improve team knowledge
- Implemented changes in call logging procedures to improve customer experience
- Help to train and support new members of staff
Confidential,Data Entry Clerk
- Gained a full working knowledge of the SAP payment system
- Undertook administration of membership details for AA customers
- Trained new staff in the workings of the AA in house system for maintaining membership records
- Resolution of computer related problems referred to me by staff
- Customer facing role
- Working as part of a small team in a very high pressured environment
Confidential,General Assistant - Promoted to Supervisor
- Responsibilities of managing two members of staff
- Managing customer and shop accounts
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician