To seek the challenging position in IT industry that needs innovation, creativity, dedication and enable me to continue to work in a challenging and fast paced environment, leveraging my current knowledgeandfostering creativity with many learning opportunities
- M.Tech/M. Sc (IT) with total 6+ years of experience.
- Good work ethics with excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to delve into the new leading Technologies.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and individual environment.
- Training the students and play role as a Project Manager in their Projects.
- Look after Trainings like Instructor led, E- learning, Computer Based.
- Training the trainers and team management
- Problem handling related to services of the organization.
- Working with accounts and administration of the organization.
- To look after quality in services and delivery.
- .NET , JAVA, PHP, J2EE and Microsoft SQL Server
Highest Level of Education
- Masters Degree in Information Technology.
- Diploma in Information Technology
- EMC2 and Silverlight
- Linux Power User
Project at Railways Office:
Role: Requirement Analysis, Database Design, Queries and Procedures, Coding, Deployment
Development Platform: C#
Database: MS Access
Reports: MS Excel
A pension system where, Employee and their pension details are recorded into the system. It is a complete Pension Tracking System. It also helps in uploading the data to the nsdl website. Exporting the reports in excel format. Payment Slip to the Employee at the end of the financial year different features of this system.