To seek a position in a prestigious organization where I can perform efficiently my expertise of study utilizing pride and integrity to completing assigned duties. I have great potential and years of experience for enhancing profits of a company and would challenge the opportunity of creating more lucrative ways for gaining success for my employer.
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry,†
College Preparatory Diploma with Distinction,
Student Health Worker†Confidential†
- Aided students in person and via phone with questions regarding health.
- Assisted with all other office administrative duties.
- Nominated for Vice – President of the Year in 2012 due to exceptional performance.
- Sold products quickly and efficiently.
- Coordinated with other departments regarding the product like the manufacturing unit.
- Reported the sale of the merchandise.
- Met the target set by the company.
- Provided good after sales service.
- Nominated top seller for new associates.
- Maintained customer information.
- Kept a tidy front and replenished stock as needed.
- Prepared and managed store floor.
- Assisted customer with purchases.
Stone Mountain, GA
- Gained familiarity with company recipes.
- Set up and cleaned equipment for daily food preparation.
- Cleaned and prepared vegetables and fruits.
- Assembled and accurately measured ingredients.
- Operated electronic cash register: processed cash and credit card purchases.
- Calculated discounts or references; requests customer identification for certain discounts and receipts as required.
- Maintained sufficient amounts of change in cash drawer.
- Balanced cash drawer and receipts; documents discrepancies.
- Assists in other areas of store, such as clean-up, shelf-stocking, or keeping merchandise displayed in an orderly manner.
- Interacted with customers that came to the counter.
- Solved all cash related queries.
- Checked for price and other discounts or offers.
- Balanced cash draw at the close of shift.
- closed store and secured building frequently.
Microsoft Office 2010 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
Officer, Member, American Chemical Society, (2007-2011). Officer, Member, Health and Focus†
Group (2009-2012). Member, Red Cross (2009-2010).Member , N.A.A.C.P (2011) Officer, College of Science and Technology Dean’s Council (2011-2012). Officer, Light House Project (2008-2009). Big Brother Big Sister Program (2009-2010). STEM 360 Program (2012). Health and Wellness Focus Group Seminars: Breast Cancer, Lupus/Leukemia, Heart Awareness, Drug Awareness (2009-2012), Savannah State University Search Committee for Student Affairs, Vice-President (2009), Savannah State University Search Committee for Natural Science,Chairperson (2012).