I am an experienced manager with a track record of accomplishing aggressive performance commitments, performing detailed work under time constraints, and leading employees to outstanding performance results. I have an very diverse background that includes, frontline employee management, recruiting and hiring employees, training new and existing employees, and administration of a variety of HR programs.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Sourced, selected, and trained new employees in both support and functional roles. I have had primary hiring responsibility for over 200 employees over a 12 year period.
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated training for a 70 person claims office to include all new employee training, training for existing employees, and management training.
- Lead, developed and performance managed 12-15 customer service and production employees.
- Administered performance management, time keeping, short term disability, and processed terminations, promotions, demotions, and other HR changes for my workgroup.
- Advised employees on a variety of benefit issues.
- Conducted regular compliance audits to insure adherence to state requirements for a 70 person claims operation.
- Interfaced regularly with a diverse customer base under very stressful situations.
- Selected, hired and managed outside vendors to include investigators, defense attorneys, and subject matter experts used in claims investigation and litigation defense.
- Assisted in the formulation of budgets of up to three million dollars.
- Tracked, analyzed and managed expenses to budget for my performance group.
- Tracked a variety of performance requirements. Researched any non compliant areas to determine root cause and possible fixes.
- Developed and administered a formal mentoring program for employees at varied levels of the company.
- Instructor for eight years teaching classes on an adjunct basis at Tyler Junior College in the School of Business.
Frontline Performance Manager
Property and Casualty Adjuster.
- Associates Degree in Business
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Masters Of Business Administration
- Member Allstate Insurance Nashville Regional Management Advisory Team
- Member Allstate Insurance Texas Regional Management Advisory Team.
- Chairman Allstate Insurance Claims College Development Committee.
- Student representative to the School of Business Dean Search Committee
- Two time Distinguished Performance Award Winner, (given the less than 5% of the company workforce) Allstate Insurance.
- Claim Representative of the Year, Allstate Insurance Tyler Texas MCO,
- Bronze Medal for Management Excellence, Allstate Tyler Texas MCO.