OBJECTIVE: To have the opportunity to be successful and grow with a splendid company while helping customers and our company achieve their own goals as well.
- Proficiency: MS Office; Web Applications; MediSoft v 1.4, Database Management
- Methodical and Accurate
- Skilled in speaking with small groups of people
- High work ethic
- *Assessed by an internationally-recognized instrument for determining personality, character and temperament
- ICD-P-CM and Coding Guidelines, Medisoft Office Software, ICD-9-CM and CPT coding, anatomy and terminology medical law and ethics, and HIPAA law education.
- Wide-ranging experience with office billings and information systems.
- Ability to type 55 WPM with 90% accuracy, 10 key by touch.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- As a result of being empathetic and logical, was successful in defusing potential situations with a diverse group of customers, which resulted in a more satisfied client base, long term professional relationships, and loyal customers.
- Able to utilize complex billing and information systems to accurately portray information to customers in a easy-to-understand manner, which resulted in faster resolution and high level of service.
DETAIL MASTERY/ORGANIZATION SKILLS
- Displayed extensive organization and mastery of billing and information systems by navigating through complex screens to obtain pertinent information to evaluate situations and assisting customers.
- Demonstrated the ability to discern discrepancies between two information systems and determine the best way to proceed while taking care to follow company guidelines and procedures.
MEDICAL INSURANCE BILLING AND CODING
- professionally trained to persoma as: Medical Billing Specialist; Medical Coder; Patient Account Representative;Medical Collector; Claims Processor; Patient Billing Advocate; Medical Office Manager; Patient Admissions Representative.
06/07-03-09 Confidential, Tigard, OR
- Soldered wafer boards utilizing complex schematics.
- Performed testing of products to insure quality and workmanship.
- Repaired damaged or malfunctioning products utilizing information obtained from testing.
01/00-07/03 Confidential, Mesa, AZ
- Assisted customers with disputes of agreement to switch services to AT & T.
- Trained and coached newer employees with aspects of call handling, and basic procedures needed to perform their duties.
01/99-06-00 Confidential, Mesa,AZ
- Assembled tactical panels utilizing complex blueprints and schematics.
- Used skills obtained to terminate wires to military specifications.
11/96-12-99 Confidential, Apache Junction, AZ
- Managed inventory by taking inventory count of products available in the store.
- Instructed and trained employees on everyday procedures.
- Entered in sales records and counted revenue generated.