- Accomplished professional with experience in technical duties and project management skills. .
- Proven ability to develop, initiate and direct policies and programs to increase overall effectiveness of the organization..
- Open to new ideas and committed to learning. Effective communicator with focus on customer needs,.
- Strong in Auto cad, designing, and safety.
- Experience in the restaurant and retail industries provided insight to be successful in sales.
- Bachelor of Science in Technology Management.
- Associate of Science in Drafting & Design Technology
- Geometric dimensioning & tolerances certified.
- Train the trainer loto certification.
- Green Living Certified
- Positive Reinforcement Leadership. ,Microsoft Suites, Active Listener To Find Customer Needs
- Proficient Written And Verbal Communication Skills.
Work Experience :
Customer service is the first priority. Having knowledge of the current available products to suggest, with food pairings, and health benefits. Working with the staff to keep the department clean and organized.
Confidential, Madison, WI
June 2011-December 2011
Focus on customer service, and building trusting relationships with customers, to help them feel comfortable with ideas for better tasting dishes. Understanding food allergies, and being able to help guide customers away from certain dishes they should avoid.
Engineering Technician, Confidential,Waunakee, WI
April 2009 Jan 2011
Received "above expectations" for business ethics and values; ratings, on all performance reviews.Worked closely with Maintenance personnel to create all Preventive Maintenance procedures for a newly constructed manufacturing zone of the facility. Project management in creating and implementing the Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO) Program within the facility. Traced out and labeled product lines along with other process material lines. Used AutoCAD to draw up Process & Instrument Diagrams (P& IDs). Electrical Schematics were designed working alongside of the electricians and electrical engineer.
Confidential, Madison, WI
July 2008 April 2009
Accepted assignments of labeling, electrical drawings and instrumentation drawings of pneumatic and other Programmable Logic Card (PLC) based control systems at Scientific Protein Laboratories. Designed Motor Control Centers, Electrical Panels, Lighting Schedules, and other Electrical and Instrumental Drawings with supervision and support of the Controls Engineer.
August 2007 December 2007,
Performed day to day hourly staff functions in the facility to learn the ins and outs of all the products designed in house and the impact of design changes on production processes Drafted in-house pieces of equipment used in assembly procedures.
Confidential,Sun Prairie, WI
August 2005 July 2007
Improved efficiency by working closely with Engineers to develop a program within AutoCAD Designed site plans to allow maximum potential income per customer requests. Designed Building Permit Plans to allow for construction to commence Using the Permit plans, counted out the parts for the Bill-Of-Materials, pertaining to that specific structure
- Sun Prairie Lacrosse Club; JV head coach, Varsity assistant coach (March 2010-present)
- Middleton High School Lacrosse Club; assistant coach (April 2002-July 2005)