Confidential June 2012 – October 2012
- Life and Social Skills Instructor
- Teaching life and social skills to adults with special needs.
- Working and managing 30+ individuals in a day program setting.
- Handled large currency transactions.
- Handled confidential information.
- Answered phone calls, took messages, etc.
- In home care for adults with special needs.
- Cooked, Cleaned and Ran Errands.
- Administered medication
I earned a Bachelor’s degree in Writing for Film and Television from the Confidential in Philadelphia, PA. While in school, I was awarded an academic scholarship as well as an artist’s grant for outstanding promise. I have two completed feature scripts, an original television series and a spec script as well as numerous project in various stages.