To be in a position where I can maximize my potentials and become a productive and dynamic individual giving quality performance at all times and to acquire more knowledge and experience giving quality performance towards the attainment of a common goals.
- Highly competent, innovative, and accomplished professional with extensive background of data center environments within the financial industry which drives business value and supports strategic objectives, willing to apply dynamic capabilities in the data center engineering or telecommunications engineering arena.
- Proven ability to direct and accomplish capacity planning, infrastructure design, vendor management, network topology design and implementation as well as technical support programs.
- Consistent history of reducing costs, improving efficiency, and increasing productivity.
- Adept at leading, motivating, and coordinating projects.
- Exhibit ability in bridging gap between technical and non-technical personnel with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology,
Confidential, December 2007 to Present
Data Center Management Technician
- Responsibilities include Supervision of all Data Center equipment and facilities, as well as all associates/vendors working in the Data Center
- Maintaining maintenance on all peripheral equipment in all facilities including racks, cooling and temperature control devices
- Conduct on the job training for all employees using the Aperture Software module in all facilities
- Verifying any cooling discrepancies within the Riverchase Data Center
- Entrusted with the daily responsibility of balancing the power levels in each rack making sure each does not exceed 2.5kW
- Handling door access with Dirak systems for all approved employees
- Presented reports concerning physical data center capacity, power capacity, employee logs to the Data Center Manager on a monthly basis
- Proactively involved in weekly project meetings to collect infrastructure requirements including copper connections, fiber connections, type of connections, power requirements, cooling requirements and capacity requirements as well as weight specifications
Confidential, January 1999 to December 2007
Production Support Team Leader B, Statement Processing
- Responsibilities include rendering all bank DDA and Savings statements using AIMS Statement machines
- Verifying error statements to determine number of missing checks
- Maintaining maintenance on each AIMS statement machine
- Supervision of 6-12 employees, as well as incoming and outgoing workflow between departments
- Delegating work between employees
- Conducted on the job training new employees concerning the tasks and responsibilities of the department
- Entrusted with the daily responsibility of balancing our postage account for our department and other branches within the AmSouth Bank Corporation
- Working with fellow Regions Employees to assist in the merger of both company's (AmSouth and Regions) process procedures