To obtain a position that utilizes my various skills and abilities to their full potential. Goal oriented self-starter with a proven track record of accuracy, quality and attention to detail. Able to work well in a team environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Assistant Manager†01/06- Present
- Maintained monthly billing cycle & customer accounts
- Managed & organized employee schedule & made appointments for deliveries
- Provided excellent customer service to customers on a daily basis.
- Supervised other employees working with the register & helped out when needed
- Served approximately a 6 table section during any given shift.
- Provided extraordinary customer service for all my tables
- Worked as a team with other staff members helping with routine clean up.
- Chosen among a select few throughout the company to participate & run a
- "Quality Team" where we would organize, train & open new stores throughout
- the U.S.
Volunteer work to help Injured/Abandoned Animals†05/05-10/05
- Caring for all animals that were received in our shelter.
- Performed physical therapy on animals that were in need.
- Assisted the nurse when bandaging injured animals, administering shots &
- calming them
- Was a foster parent during the duration of my volunteer work.
Associates of Marketing/ Multiple classes attended on Events Planning/Meeting Management
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel
- Typing (75+wpm)
- Microsoft Word
- Knowledge in Mac Operations
I am also a very skilled typist with many classes attended such as Business Computer Systems & others in which they focused on advancing general office skills.