Highly motivated and talented Training Consultant with over 12 years of management experience and 9 years of training experience in highly challenging fast paced work environments including healthcare. Extremely strong people skills and the ability to educate and influence others based on abilities in leveraging business data to make a compelling case for change. Understands and utilizes adult learning principles and instructional systems design. Continually achieves excellence by utilizing strong planning and communication skills. Holds others and self highly accountable in a respectful and supportive fashion. Team player!
- Taught new technology systems to regional management and nursing staff for different organizations
- Developed and implemented manager training materials and workshops
- Leveraged knowledge in instructional design techniques by analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training programs
- Used related and/or facilitation experience for formal and informal learning events (i.e. instructor led, self-study, experiential learning, and programs)
- Used Broad-based business industry experience with multiple areas of business functions knowledge to achieve departmental goals i.e. accounting, marketing, finance, retail operations, and customer service
- Facilitated people development workshops such as Disc I and II, Coaching Skills/Performance Management, and Franklin Covey- Focus (time management.)
- Instituted and managed cyclical training workshops to improve operational efficiencies and leadership skills of employees
- Satisfied training and development needs by researching, designing, or purchasing training programs and media; introducing new trends in training and development
- Evaluated training and development effectiveness by assessing trainee performance; counseling managers and employees regarding future training and work restructuring
- Completed training requirements by scheduling and assigning trainees and instructors.
- Maintained training and development staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training instructors and support personnel.
- Designed job aids
- Facilitated new product roll outs
- Directed a team of 22 training store managers to effectively facilitate the manager in training experience for new managers
- Achieved financial objectives by preparing the budgets; scheduling expenditures; approving educational requests; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Tested and developed a operational systems
- Designed, tested, and rolled out operational tools
- Performed operational audits
- Managed inventories, schedules, customer service and quality control
Regional Training Manager
10/2004 – 5/2008 Confidential,California
Regional Training Manager
Master’s (In process, graduate)