- Management professional with extensive background in financial services inclusive of internal audit, portfolio management, and real estate equity transactions.
- Committed to pursuing a long - term career in strategic planning with a focus on organizational structure, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provides a blend of skills in analytical, communications, organization development, and problem-solving.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups at all organizational levels to achieve common objectives.
Software: Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook), Windows, Linux, MS-DOS, Oracle 11, Quick Books, SMART, STAR, OPTIMA, FRS, PEARL, Procure to Pay (P2P), Jade, APS, REMS (Real Estate Management Systems), Business Object, SQL Developer, Hyperion Reports, Cognos Report, Essbase, Peoplesoft, Executive Monitoring System (EMS), Service Now, HPQC.
Vice President Sr Fin Analyst-Rpt/Acct Policy
- Responsible for analysis, interpretation, and documentation of the application of U.S. regulatory reporting requirements focused on specific banking products in order to ensure adherence to requirements. Interpretation and application of regulatory requirements require extensive collaboration with all levels of business partners and regulatory.
- Research, analyze, and interpret changes in US regulatory requirements
- Provide guidance for complex regulatory requirements, including translation and application of such into reports
- Communicate and document the rationale for interpretation and application of regulatory requirements
- Review and/or revise application of regulatory requirements across varying US regulator reports
- Examine financial information and data attributes provided by Regulatory Reporting team and other line of business members for disclosure in the Company's external regulatory reports
- Work closely with teams across the organization including: Enterprise Stress Test, Lines of Business, Operations & Technology, Risk, Compliance, Financial Controls and Oversight, and other GFC teams to resolve regulatory reporting issues
- Responsible for reporting production activities related to the FR Y-14Q schedules, including data acquisition and validation, compliance with reporting instructions, review and analysis, and alignment with other external regulatory reporting disclosures.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency by identifying opportunities for automation and to embed controls within the production framework. Interface with other regulatory reporting groups to develop standard data sources and to drive a consistency with variance analysis period over period
Regulatory CCAR Control & Analytics Analyst
- The Financial Reporting Lead Analyst will be responsible for preparing and reviewing the Comprehensive Capital and Analysis Review (CCAR) schedules. CCAR is an annual process completed by the Federal Reserve to ensure institutions have robust, forward-looking capital planning processes the account for unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of economic and financial stress.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of FR Y14A, 14Q and 14M schedules; establish effective working relationships with CCAR GPO, CCAR Control and Analytics Manager Data Tracing: reconciling externally reported balances to source documents
- Participate on committees and working-groups with Finance, Risk, Risk Architecture, Corporate Reporting and CSS FRO. Escalate issues and interface with operations units ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Produce metrics to senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status, maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Perform key controls, with proper documentation, and facilitate MCA testing; identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Responsible for the reconciliation among different reports, including FFIEC101, Pillar III, and /or other Capital adequacy reports.
- Effective communication: presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Technology.
NAM Full Suite GL Implementation Analyst
- Full Suite is a data an accounting infrastructure allowing the use of contract and financial data in Finance. It provides a platform to standardize processes and data structures to eliminate inconsistent practices, transformation, adjustments of data and this streamlines the financial reporting process in Citi. The Full Suite program is a one of the most significant global financial system standardization and implementation that Citi is investing in.
- Execute UAT test scripts and raise defects accordingly
- Generate reports and data extracts and perform various types reconciliations
- Investigate and analyze data and process issues
- Work closely with Technology support to address and resolve defects and issues
- Work closely with end-users testing functionality and address any issues and concerns they may have
- Collate and produce testing metrics and status updates for users and stakeholders.
- Work with project leads from the business in planning and preparing for upcoming test cycles including creation of testing strategy and plan
- Implement systems setups and run system processes
- Participate and own specific tasks and milestones in the definition phase of the project including:
- Participate and own specific tasks and milestones in the design phase of the project including:
- Review of Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Review of Functional Requirements Documents (FRD)
- Creation of Operations schedule and flow for business segment
- Creation of business segment process flows
- Provide support in transitioning of functions and processes to Production BAU process owners.
- Work as liaison closely within the Finance and the Technology organizations.
Management Reporting Analyst- AVP
- Supporting the CitiFinancial Canada, Puerto Rico and US accounting /controller functions and various financial control projects.
- Reconcile Global Intercompany Mark -up charges and recoveries transactions to Operating Unit level between Service Providers and Customers for Operations, Technology and Global Functions business.
- Collect metric data and present issues during close to Controllers.
- Reconcile Management Data between financial and management systems and make the necessary adjustments between (Citi Reporting Core CRC, Pearl and Financial Reporting System “FRS”). Ensure that corrective action plans address the Source (root cause) and Cause (preventable contributing cause) of the problem.
- Perform the month-end close activities without guidance and support company budgeting and forecasting functions as needed
- Participate in ad hoc projects and take on additional responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
- Participate in the change management process in Pearl System including the Structural and Dollar Functional process
- Analyze and assist with research and provide accounting assistance to Operations, Business and Product Controllers.
Basel Gl Reconciliation Analyst
- Identifying General Ledger Reconciliation errors, prioritizing material issues, and seeing that they get fixed; at the close, all breaks must be adjusted and 99% of reconciliation differences must be resolved.
- Generate the Global GL Reconciliation Report after each reporting cycle (run) and distribute appropriate cuts to the Working Group Leads.
- Generate the GL Reconciliation Month-on-month Report for error trends
- Coordinate with the Regional GL Reconciliation Analysts to prioritize the issues on the GL Reconciliation Report based on criticality and the trend analysis
- Add items to MQC (Mercury Quality Center Database) as appropriate
- Advise on GL Reconciliation breaks related to existing open MQC items, and investigate GL Reconciliation breaks based on this understanding
- Participation in the STAR Basel Daily E2E Status Call and act as EO (Expert Opinion) from a GL Reconciliation perspective
- Communicate when the rerun of systems take place to review the impact of adjustments
- Prepare adjustments based on predefined rules provided by Product Control
- Recommend enhancements, test, and act as stakeholder in project documentation for the GL Reconciliation Report as one of the primary users
- Prepare GL Reconciliation Metrics for Senior Management in Finance.
- Responsible for analysis of project related requisition against corporate policy and budget;
- Perform compliance review of all submitted project invoices against requisitions to ensure compliance;
- Ensure payments are processed accurately and timely;
- Reconciliation of project invoices with the fixed asset system, analyzing and researching issues, expensing and capitalizing appropriate items, as well as performing project closing duties;
- Responsible for submission of maintenance activities include asset transfers, asset cost adjustments, asset life adjustments, depreciation changes, assets retirements and sales, creation of non-accounts payable assets and updates to existing asset records;
- Research and resolution of payment issues in a timely and accuracy manner;
- Provide explanations of process and data to internal and external auditing reviewers;
- Reporting Monthly production units to MIS;
- Creation of databases to track SARS (System Administration Request), Refund Checks and trouble items.
Data Warehouse Operations- Analyst
- Make Reconciliations and analyze results for Latin America Region.
- Support in Regional Data Warehouse, BFI and SMART Teams
- Follow up the issues and resolve the problems encountered in Production
- The objective is to provide an overview of the Data Monitoring processes being implemented by Latin America Financial Systems Operations (part of Financial Reporting Operations) and provided to the countries as a service with the purpose of enhancing the quality of the data in Regional Data Warehouse, source and target systems
- Confidential, Data Integrity control, Review Balances Statement and Intercompanies Files, Review and Analyze any mismatch in CONDI Mapping, Signs, Variance of Capital, OU and Products using the Access Database.
- Reconcile the Balance Sheet and Income Statements. The objective is to provide Data Consolidation and make Controls of any kind of issue that we can found after run the process in to the Access Database Modelo. Report any difference to the Countries and deliver the Files to Financial Reporting System Group to post in to the system.
- Mapping Process Integration Team support work transfer from GFU/ Cuscatlan Operations to Latam Finance activities to Costa Rica.