Seeking Medical Assistant position in the medical field where I can utilized my clinical skills and clinical office support to Physicians & Nurses & Personal to perform patient care and administrative duties necessary to deliver quality patient care.
Personal Direct Care Specialist, Boston, MA
- Serves as a liaison between the Clients, family, at a home setting.
- Assist clients with personal care and personal hygiene, housework, cooking, exercise, socialization and recreation.
- Take vitals sings and temps, urine test, blood sugar test, administering oral medications and monitors the client condition by observing the client physical and mental condition.
- Appropriately obtains and manages specimens, including labeling form completion transport to laboratories and log maintenance.
- Maintains and uses principles of aseptic techniques and infection control when performing clinical duties and tasks.
- Transport clients to and from various places including day programs, doctor’s appointments, restaurants, shopping, domestic activities and the movies.