- To continue to provide strategic and financial leadership with a team of professional focused on strengthening and growing an organization to reach its global potential.
- Management responsibilities in both domestic and international markets, with demonstrated leadership skills covering a broad range of business disciplines.
- Finance, marketing, business/strategic development and cross - cultural management. Skilled in start-up, turnaround, and high-growth organizations, spanning industries including:
- Healthcare/Specialty Services (Medicaid/3 rd Party)
- Public Transportation (Govt Funded)
- Client Services - Professional Services (Outsourcing)
- Drug Manufacturing & Distribution
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices/QA
- Laboratory Services
- Municipal Government
- Network & Telephony (Computer Technology)
- Quality Control Services
- Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Team Building, Leadership/Motivation
- Business Plan Development & Implementation
- Technology Concepts
- Medical Billing/Credentialing (Medicaid)
- Charitable-501(c)(3) Reporting/Ops.
- Auditing and Systems Documentation
- Reorganization Planning
- Customer Development & Client Management
- Economic & Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Public Speaking, Presentations, Selling
- Personnel & HR Benefits Management
- Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A)
- Capital Budgeting- Credit Management
- Results Oriented - Strong Negotiator
Senior Vice President of Finance and Operations
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Leadership over finance, treasury, IT/IS, service and provider network contracting, medical billing and credentialing, audits and compliance, grants and awards, funding contracts procurement and RFP’s process, facilities, all internal and external reporting .
- Refinanced and reorganized financial structure, reporting, and business operations team.
- Senior member Leadership Team, strategic initiative plan, development and implementation.
- Board of Directors reporting, presentations, and analysis
- Management over funding contracts, relationship, reporting, and routine analysis
- Healthcare reform readiness, system development and outcomes reporting.
Director of Finance & Administration, Detroit, MI
- Oversight of Finance, Treasury, Grants, Governmental Reporting, Procurement, IT, Facilities/Security, Payroll, Receivables, Payables, Planning/Forecasting, External and Internal Auditing, and Risk Assessment/Systems of Internal Controls
- Analysis over four (4) terminal sites: 2-Oakland County,1-Macomb County, 1-Wayne County
- Reporting to Deputy General Manager and regular reporting before Authority Board
- All Financial Reporting and Financial Analysis, as well as long range Forecasting
- Capital projects reporting, account of capital spending and funding requirements
- Built understanding of financial position and constraints to operational management
Confidential, Waterford, MI
- Support services on financial matters to departments and elected official, public
- Bonds (taxable & non), serviced General Obligation and Capital Improvement municipal bonds, worked with Bond Counsel, Underwriters, and Rating Agency for new issues and compliance
- Development and implementation of financial policies and procedure, staffing, work-flow
- Process controls, internal controls documentation, strengthening and enforcement
- Managed Finance, Communications, Risk, Retail Operations, and Facilities Departments
Confidential, Clarkston, MI
- Directed team of professionals in matters of finance, sales and marketing
- Responsible for all personnel and materials (project services-cabling infrastructures, time and materials services (cabling MAC), and professional services (network engineers) environment.
- Income Statement performance and Balance Sheet (capital) activities.
- Controlled purchasing, supplies, inventory and point-in-time materials
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Managed all finance negotiations including credit lines, capital financing, and debentures
- Prepared and measured cash flow activities, annual profit plan/budgets, A/P, A/R, etc.
- Responsible for comprehensive sales and marketing organization, including image building, collateral material, marketing strategies and program, sales activities, national pricing scheme.
- Responsibility for business development, service expansion and business combinations
- Control over integration of an in-process East Coast laboratory (New Jersey) resulting from business development activities, a turnkey endeavor.
- Directed team of Vice-Presidents and Directors in matters of finance, sales and marketing, regulatory compliance, employment, laboratory operations, and facility’s .management
Director Int’l Treasury
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Coordinated Treasury Operations of manufacturing sites in 16 countries, foreign currency evaluations and forecasting, and all funding arrangements
- Forecasting projections and budget consolidations,
- Long term financing reporting, to senior management and Board Of Directors
- Critical member of the corporate mergers and acquisition team (M&A)
- Involved in a multitude of Business combinations and divestiture
- Managed corporate financial contracts and borrowing agreements, covenant compliance reporting and review, Bank debt servicing and waiver negotiations
- Specialty overview of South American operations, including management of hyperinflationary currencies (freight forwarding, investments, joint ventures relationships)