- Committed to understanding business requirements and delivering smart technology solutions that streamline processes and optimize business resources to improve operations, support corporate strategy, and drive business growth and profitability.Results - oriented MBA graduate, with a focus in data analytics and business administration management, poised to leverage hands-on data analytics experience gained from education and project management exposure to identify business performance drivers, develop effective processes, and solve challenging problems that accelerate organizational objectives.
- Versatile leader and contributor with strong technical/analytical problem-solving skills; proven ability to apply SQL, data visualization, and business intelligence tools to understand trends, patterns, and correlations to inform decision-making.
- Demonstrated success leading and managing small teams; possesses project management experience, effective planning, organization, and time management skills to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize workloads within deadlines.
- Natural communicator with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. Works and interacts easily with people from all professional levels. Strives to consistently met and exceed expectations.
- Lifelong learner who quickly learns new technologies and assimilates new knowledge; technically adept with the ability to use technology to translate business needs into successful solutions through proactive research and analytics.
SQL, Excel (pivot tables, macros), Power BI, Tableau, HTML, Visual Basic, MS Visio, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Cross-Functional Leadership
- Data Analytics & Data Visualization
- Project Management
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Management Strategies
- Continuous Process Improvements
- Database Design & Development
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Processes
- Facilitating Collaborative Teamwork
- Excellent Communication
- Mathematical Modeling
- Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Relationship Management
Delivery Service Provider Support Specialist
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Currently supporting a 15-member team of specialists in facilitating Confidential ’s onboarding process through its backend portal, including data entry/retrieval and database cross-referencing.
- Serve in a Data Analyst role for a key project focused on monitoring multiple delivery service provider (DSP) stations, analyzing and consolidating their data records to identify geographic and logistical patterns, and determining the root cause behind why customer packages were not delivered on time or delivered with defects.
Business System Analyst & Project Leader
- Led and managed a project to fulfill the capstone requirements for the MBA program in collaboration with 2 undergraduate students to support one of the US’s largest lumber producers in condensing, documenting, and migrating 6 independent databases onto 1 centralized database.
- Conducted and participated in bi-weekly project meetings with a Business Analyst and, on occasion, the Chief Technology Officer and Purchasing Manager to provide project updates and address any areas of concern.
- Coordinated .bak file restoration processes on all 6 databases; used SQL to analyze database tables and developed and documented lists in Excel to cross-reference and categorize the data to determine which information was being used.
- Condensed and normalized the tables from 1,259 down to 83—a 93% decrease—and provided recommendations to keep tables finalized. The centralized database structure boosted overall productivity and efficiency levels within Confidential .
- Streamlined work order re quest process by creating a uniform diagram in MS Visio with automated functions to catalog requests, track inventory, and ensure that all requests are consistently and competently executed.
- Wrote a 25-page thesis and presented the results of the project in front of the MBA department and sponsors.