Entrepreneurial, innovative senior account manager with extensive sales and marketing experience within highly competitive markets. Analytical professional skilled in successfully driving awareness of product offerings to develop key industry relationships. Collaborative communicator continually focused on improving existing marketing strategies and promoting synergy across business lines to achieve mutual goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Account Management
- Salesforce.com Proficiency
- Technologically Savvy
- Business Development
- Relationship Building
- Project Management
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Senior Account Manager
- Active account manager focused on sales of advertising and sponsorships for healthcare IT professional events, conferences, and trade magazines.
- Conceptualized, designed, and delivered strategic digital marketing initiatives through the coordination of emails, phone, and social campaigns.
- Facilitated conference and event marketing operations, providing resourceful input to further develop and improve existing sales techniques.
- Implemented numerous sales strategies to generate over 118% of sales targets
- Streamlined existing marketing processes to ensure timely and accurate execution.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Integral sales manager charged with monitoring and responding to social media queries, updating SEO/SEM practices and increased reputation through redesigned digital marketing strategies. Managed sales functions from initial brainstorm to execution.
- Led a sales team of 12 individuals tasked with sourcing and obtaining new clients and surpassed expectations by 132%
- Utilized existing knowledge and expertise to train and educate individuals on best practices associated with enhancing the brand and generating awareness
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Business Sales Manager
- Nurtured strategic business relationships by devising innovative marketing plans through on - going collaboration, resulting in exceeding revenue growth projections of a $30 million dollar pipeline.
- Developed and implemented strategic sales initiatives to C level executives with a keen focus on raising brand awareness to corporate, government and institutional accounts.
- Directed sales team to consistently obtain between 115 and 126% of sales targets throughout 2010 and Q1 2011
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Digital Marketing & SaaS Account executive
- Analyzed business relationships on a national and regional level in order to determine the best strategy to target various market segments.
- Developed, sold, and managed effective digital & mobil advertising campaigns, as well as, SaaS solutions focused on the multi-family housing industry.