- I would describe myself as a well - presented, hard-working individual who thrives at the chance of learning new skills.
- Having worked in different places for over 10 years, I have gained excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public.
- I always like to work quickly but neatly so I can get the task I have been given done in a professional and efficient manner.
- I like to think I am someone who works well alongside others and easy to get along with as I am a sociable person.
- Working with colleagues and customers in stressful environments has helped me build my confidence as a person and hopefully will carry on so. I am also willing to take on any training necessary to enable me to carry out my work well.
- Confidential certificate F1, F2, F3.
- Fluent in English, bilingual in Russian and Azeri, advanced in Turkish, Intermediate in Spanish
- Excellent time-management, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- High level proficiency in using relevant MS applications like Excel, Word and Power Point and operating Access and Visio, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Quickbooks, SQL, Google Analytics, AEM, SEO, Google adWords, Tag Manager, understanding of HTML, CSS.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze and evaluate complex financial data quickly and accurately
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Provided timely and accurate financial aid information to student questions and requests
- Answered questions and resolved problems for students regarding financial aid and student accounts
- Reviewed student applications performed verification procedures evaluated appeals and interceded for students with participating departments
- Guided students regarding financial aid eligibility financial aid application procedures and college costs
- Counseled students and parents in the financial aid application process and college costs
- Answered multiple phone lines and manage over 100 students
- Assisting Manager in preparing monthly Financial statements
Business Analyst (contract)
- Analyzed and documented to implement new products, update products, manage inventory, manage orders, Analyzed visitors’ behavior on the website and optimized it for better results.
- Worked with dashboards, catalog, promotions
- Upgraded customer service to enhance features for customers’ accounts, contact us form, comprehensive order tracking and history.
- Prepares detailed Business Requirements documentation, including: Requirements Definition, Process Diagrams, Use Cases, Roles and Responsibilities Matrices, Risk Assessments
- Designed and developed the website using AEM content management system
- Analyzed to modify the various payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net and checks.
- Documented business requirements based on prototypes, document analysis, and brain storming with business users and IT team.
- Developed flow diagrams for Business process of the company, UI Wireframes and Mockups using Microsoft Visio
- Wrote basic SQL queries against different databases and analyzed different reports based on company’s requirements.
- Maintained and monitored the project progress and status using MS Project.
- Conduct inventory, pricing and shipping cost analysis, competitor scans; coordinate marketing and merchandising initiatives through sales, promotions, rewards and loyalty program based on Confidential Enterprise Platform
- Developed test plan and test case with QA team and guided with system integration and performance testing.
- Conducted UAT, documented and reported all user feedback to management, and developed training materials for end users to adapt to new system.
- Involved in preparing a simple and detailed User Manual.
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
- Identified business and functional needs during the design and build process to modify proprietary software based on client business needs
- Personally held web demos to educate directors, team managers and key employees.
- Work with account executives on establishing budget, authority, need and timing.
- Formed and maintained business requirements
- Analyzed and modeled databases using SQL, MS Access, and Visio.
- Facilitated daily stand up meetings based on Agile methodology to discuss project progress. Kept track of what was done the day before and what needs to be done that day and strictly enforced time-box approach for these meetings. Kept a check on Sprint burn down's daily updating to reflect the progress of the sprint backlog
- Analyzed the user requirements and created Use case and Activity diagrams and then compiled it into Business Requirements Document.
- Involved as a team member in the process definition and business and functional requirements gathering to develop practical technology solution for automating customer service scores.
- Involved in improving the content readability of the web page to make it more Easy-To-Read.
- Administered requirements optimization with the AEM Content management systems (CMS).
- Worked as a liaison between the business, marketing and UI/UX/Back end teams to get the accurate results with the most unambiguous requirements.
- Created documents for implementation of AEM content management system for product catalog and Checkouts.
- Completed the projects in the timeliest manner by involving developers and the creative team and worked as a problem solver for any complexities that may arise.
- Used Google Analytics to analyze website usage, page views, traffic and exit to find out popular products and the reason why potential customers abandon shopping carts
- Established JAD sessions to elicit and elaborate system requirements, developed architectural solutions and applications to meet business requirements; resolved open issues and change requests.
- Produced executive reports on assigned projects to keep management apprised of project status, major issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievements or misses.
- Created Screen Mockups, Wireframes and Screen Specifications Requirements
- Created use cases, test cases, test plan, activity diagrams, business process models, project schedule diagrams, process flow diagrams.
- Involved in UAT testing, Usability testing.
- Analyzing all the lease proposals and provide suitable recommendation keeping the interests of the company.
- Establish financial models for evaluating the viability of proposals.
- Evaluate and make recommendation on disbursements of lease.
- Review prospects of individual proposals identified by the Marketing Specialist and submit reports to the Project Approval Department Director.
- Identify the different modes of financing equity, term debt and working capital of the project and to make the requisite financial projections.
- Reconciling ledger accounts.
- Preparing monthly financial statements and quarterly reports.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting practices.
- Preparing cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Preparing and tracking payroll for 22 employees.
- Performing internal interest calculations.
- Tracking petty cash expenditures.
- Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's internal controls and procedures
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business
- Develop and maintain the clients and business partners' databases
- Create and manage budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and federal audit policies and regulations
- Identify and evaluate procedures and policies in tax reporting processes
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements