- With my two Masters, Associates & Certifications I have maintained Exceeding Expectation status throughout the career. Acquired training, administrative and presentation skills while working as a teacher and gained detailed technology and troubleshooting skills during my wide IT field experience. Applied these skills in accounting to automate process and reporting help decrease company debt to the bottom. I have a can do attitude and relish new, technical and creative challenges. One of my key strengths is my ability to translate between technical and business language. As a true professional I am more than willing to challenge norms and break through paradigms to maximize customer value. Having deep technical and functional knowledge of SAP FICO modules allows me to analyze current process and design Confidential to bring results with accuracy in reports in no time. Right now I would like to sync with a team where I can use my professional experience and gain exposure to a wide range of interesting and challenging projects.
- Wide knowledge in Credit and collection processes.
- Advance knowledge of VBA, power queries and database connections to connect Microsoft Excel 2016, Access 2016, Business Object, SharePoint, Oracle and Lawson which helps in data analysis and automate reporting.
- Solid understanding of SAP FICO module. (**Page:4)
- Skilled in SAP user support, training, troubleshooting and error resolution.
- Wide implementation, configuration, functional and technical experience.
- Ability to demonstrate ASIS and TOBE business model using Visio.
- Outstanding client interaction skills.
- Hands on FICO configuration experience.
- Wide understanding of business processes in finance and controlling.
- Expert in providing best IT solution that fits business need with lowest cost.
- Experience and detail knowledge of current business processes and tools used by Confidential with extraordinary relationship with P2P, R2R, OTC and merchandize team.
- Expert in Payment process, reporting, automation with advance knowledge of MS Office.
- Problems solving by getting to the root cause of the issue to avoid future reoccurrence.
- Experience with Legacy Systems such as Oracle, Dynamics, Lawson, Great Plain, Solomon.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Loyal, Stable, Accurate, detail oriented, Consistent and highly Motivated.
- Can manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Can work as a team member in a global environment as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Open and quick learner. Never afraid to take on tough challenges.
- Well focused on Goals with high performance
Confidential, Danville, IL
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Classify risk based on D&B report during vendor onboarding,
- Assess weekly vendor risk and recommend and place payment hold on the account to avoid credit risk.
- Use advance Excel and Access skills and design Credit risk process to analyze vendor data.
- Data collection and landscaping for SAP migration.
- Create and demonstrate ASIS process map using Visio and PowerPoint to technical team and TOBE process to Business area and organize and interview to avoid any gap in migration.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining accuracy.
- Automate and redesign analysis process to get accurate results in short time.
- Assists with development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance overall department workflow.
- Collaborates cross - functionally with other finance department managers to support department goals and objectives.
- Provides additional leadership as Accounts Payable subject matter expert delivering support according to best practices.
Confidential, Danville, IL
System Administrator, Accounts Payable
- Stabilized the AP operations in a very short time to prevent the delay in payments to both vendors and employees
- Established scalable processes that address the controls that are required in extending access to end users both internally and externally
- Ensured that the tools required have been made available for the invoice and payment processes to have been completed for the various business units.
- Established a structure to allow the service provider to continue to sustain the PTP processes and to ensure there is a process for new hires, system problems and an escalation process for those items
- I have diligently addressed any and all application issues for quick resolution to ensure the systems are available to prevent disruptions to the PTP processes. The delivery of PTP services could not be completed in accordance with the deadlines: month end, yearend close as well as meeting payment schedules. The responsiveness has allowed to ensure the systems are accessible, working properly, all IDs have been completed and the payment schedule has been completed on time to prevent lost discounts and service interruptions
Confidential, Champaign, IL
- Acquired & used detail knowledge of Confidential Photo Center
- Lead complete migration of Wet Lab Photo Center to Confidential Photo Center including Design, Plan, Implementations, Training and Follow ups.
- Managed Complete Install, Maintenance and Troubleshoot Confidential Photo Center at Walmart & Meijer.
- Provide service and training to Wal Mart & Meijer employee to successfully operate & maintain Confidential Photo Center in 100-mile radius around Champaign area.