Highly motivated, results - driven professional with 16 years of HR/Payroll system experience, complimented with over 4 years’ experience with Workday (18 implementations). MSBA and MBA with extensive HR/Financial management and software development skills. Client satisfaction and success oriented. Specialize in human resources and employee life-cycle strategy consulting with emphasis in HR service delivery. Client side Workday engagement manager. Core Competencies include business process improvement/best practices, change management, communications, system testing, training, system configuration, data conversion, reporting, and project management.
Certified Workday Engagement Manager / HCM Consultant
- Manage both new implementations and additional Phases or Functional areas
- Client side advocate to assist with Workday methodology, pre and post design planning and strategy
- Lead the functional teams through all project phases, emphasis on the interdependencies of tasks and prioritization of short term and long term deliverables
- Certified in Workday HCM, specializing in:
- Business Process Design and Optimization
- Change Management and functional re-design
- Change Management and Best Practice - from data conversion to post production support
- Creation of Post Production - Workday Support Team
- Train select leads to triage and solution all reported Workday issues
- Track and report issues via internal ticketing system
- Maintain a solution library to assist with future issues
- Functional Workday Test Lead
- Lead and Manage all levels of Workday client testing including design and configuration, unit, Smoke, system, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), end to end, Regression, Workday Upgrade, as well as parallel testing for payroll and integrations.
- Experienced in the use of automated testing tools, such as HP Quality Center (HPQC)
- Provide advanced testing metrics, reporting and dashboard analytics
Confidential, Boston, Ma
- Write complex reports on demand
- Assist with integrations
- Benefit configuration and Open enrollment assistance
Confidential, Bedford, Ma
Lead Workday Consultant
- Led the implementation of advanced compensation processes including Merit, Stock and Bonus
- Completed functional analysis and configuration of compensation and talent reports
- Led the effort to restructure job catalog and compensation grade structure to align with Workday best practices
- Assist clients in analyzing existing business processes and developing improved business workflows.
- Served as the internal delivery assurance check for HCM Core, Compensation and Benefits.
Confidential, Boston, Ma
- Client side lead for Workday and Kronos implementation - 6300 employees
- Managed functional teams on Workday best practice and methodology
- Planned, trained and lead each of the teams through 3 rounds of Workday and Kronos testing
- Data conversion lead for SAP to Workday data extraction
Confidential, Medway, MA
Director - Phase Next
- Created WorkDay Phase Next service offering for Confidential
- Devised multiple Workday testing options for clients of various sizes and abilities, both virtual and on-site offerings
- Assist Workday clients by managing data validation sessions and creating and maintaining interactive dashboards, to better understand the current state of their data
- Acted as client side Engagement Manager on domestic and global implementations.
- Managed project teams to be self-sufficient and knowledgeable in Workday post production support
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Engagement Manger / Senior Business Consultant
- Acted as Engagement Manager on several enterprise wide Workday implementations for domestic and global clients in the Non Profit, Manufacturing, Communications/Media, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Public Sector and Financial
- Specialized in Medium Enterprise projects, 1500 or less employees, now known as Lifetime Deployment (LDP)
- Mentored and trained junior and associate Engagement Managers on Workday best practice and methodology. Held bi-weekly information sessions on strategy and project leadership.
- Formal regimented experience documenting and reporting on testing issues, including design of testing approach/strategy, development of test cases and scenarios, assessment / linkage of test cases to client business requirements to ensure all functional needs are identified.
- Main client contact for all issues and resolutions during implementation
- Reported and lead client steering committee meetings regarding all matters related to the project.
- Managed implementation teams ranging from 6 to 35 client and partner resources
- Executed project plan and delivered all projects under budget, on time and with a high level of customer satisfaction for the management of the project and performance of the project team.
- Workday areas of extensive experience include all HCM functions, Business Process Configuration and Optimization, Role/Security and Engagement Management.
- Assisted in the creation of the Post Production Services (PPS)
- Workday Certified: Engagement Manager and HCM Consultant
Confidential, Andover, MA
Senior Global Implementation Consultant / Engagement Manager
- Florida Power & Light (FPL) main client for 2 years focused on their Payroll, Benefit, Time and Attendance, HCM implementation and post production support.
- Engagement Manager for a global pharmaceutical client (Mylan), with 16,000 employees.
- Extensive experience implementing, developing and testing Confidential Time and Attendance, an on premise SQL based solution
- Successfully implemented, configured and customized over 15 mid to large size client HRIS systems
- Design imports and mass updates (SQL) for large client data flows into the HRIS system
- Manage full life cycle HRMS/Payroll implementation for multiple clients and budgets
Confidential, Waltham, MA
- Designed a new product website to support Confidential 's corporate merger.
- Developed 'mock' screens to illustrate new functionality for the new, post-merger, web site
- Worked directly with the Marketing Directors from Confidential world-wide, to determine the specifications of the proposed website, based on the needs of upper management
Confidential, Boston, MA
Lead Systems Data Analyst
- Updated and created functional requirement documentation and technical specifications for Confidential student loan product portfolio
- Assisted in the Project Management and implementation of internal Batch Re-Design/ Infrastructure Project.
- Researched, designed and supported customized student loan applications and system specific issues