- Self - motivated customer service, quality assurance, and software implementation professional simplifying complex technical concepts and training clients and employees on mobile and desktop software.
- Resourceful team player with problem-solving talent, organizational aptitude, keen attention to detail, leadership skills, and passion for creativity and the arts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business to Business
- Product Training / Demos
- On-Site Rollout & Troubleshooting Workshops
- Agile Development
- Scrum Master
- Test Plan Writing & Execution
- Technical Installation & User Guides
- Critical Issue Resolution Action Plan
- Customer Relations / Retention
- Pipeline Forecast Analysis
- MS Office
- Debate Resolution Skills
- Mobile Device Management
- Industry Standard Music Software
Confidential, Deerfield Beach, Florida
Customer Success Manager
- Identify client pain points and make recommendations for resolution, which can range from technical to operational.
- Evaluate, create, and implement a new client on-boarding procedure to ensure our customers achieve their goals and objectives.
- Serve as the single point of contact for all cancellation requests, with a goal of identifying the root causes for prevention and ultimately client retention purposes.
- Technical liaison between Client Services and internal teams. Facilitate training of new hires and act as the lead CSM to nurture high-quality performance from the team.
Confidential, Coral Springs, Florida
Point of Sale Implementation Specialist
- Worked directly with clients, project managers, and developers to provide the highest quality software implementation.
- Discussed the needs of the clients during planning calls to formulate a plan for training and implementation.
- Built the clients’ site within the software, created items and menus along with table layout and configured all parameters.
- Lead training for the clients to teach them how to manage items and menus, run transactions, create and apply meal plans, and run reports. Flew to clients’ communities and conducted onsite training and “go-live” support.
- Continued to follow up with clients and support technical and knowledge base concerns.
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
Director of Customer Excellence
- Promoted to position of greater influence with customers due to innate customer relations skills
- Contributed to the acquisition of over one million licenses for OpenPeak’s Toggle app
- Successfully acquired Bank of Montreal as a customer due to onsite troubleshooting meeting
- Account wins: Direct TV, Wells Fargo, Live Nation, USC, Sykes, and BMO
Software iOS Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performed ad hoc testing to identify bugs outside of test plan, coached colleagues to do the same
- Reproduced bugs to simplify issues for development resolution before next release cycle
- Initiated inter-departmental meetings, improving workflow to deliver best product / test case accuracy
- Assumed personal accountability to ensure each release turned out a solid product
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
- Researched and analyzed database for new business profiles, delegating follow-up visits
- Consulted business customers, facilitated workshops, and supported Sales Team
- Managed major business customer relations, analyzing pipeline forecast, directing Business Team
- Processed orders / customer shipping requests and negotiated goods / services deals
- Initiated and hosted store meeting discussions and activities
- Customized CRM system for efficiencies and workflow
- Attained Mobile Device Certification for troubleshooting, repairs, and iOS device replacements
- Mended relations with disgruntled customers