- Proven Process Improvement Leader strategically focused on managing portfolio operations through development and implementation of processes and procedures that reduce cost and strengthen operational controls. Improve service levels and systems that drive top and bottom line results.
- Support achievement of business plans across the enterprise in medical device, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, non - profit, pharmaceutical and publishing industries.
- Managed rates, roles, timelines through a $1.4 million Managed Services consulting contract.
- Recovered $1.8 million by implementing chargeback for desktop support services.
- Prepared business case for a $400,000 equipment purchase with a 9-month payback
- Recipient of Award for Excellence for redesigning project portfolio’s financial review and approval process
- Received Key Contributor Award for developing Financial Planning & Analysis for IT division
Portfolio and Program Management…Project Control…Stakeholder Relations…Change and Resource Management…Business Transformation, Process and Strategy Management…Governance, Benchmarking and Metrics Analysis…Six Sigma Methodologies…ERP Implementations…Budget and Financial Management…Forecasting…Contract, Sourcing and Vendor Management…Auditing, Compliance and Cost Control
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Global Portfolio Manager
- Audited CLS project data in Instantis ensuring compliance with PPM governance requirements supporting portfolio, performance management and analytics activities
- Drive OneMD Transformation commitments including project portfolio, performance, financial obligations and change management
- Manage transition from Confidential support to Confidential & Confidential
- Create governance structure to resolve PMO related issues in a timely fashion
- Liaise with other OneMD PMO’s identifying and monitoring project interdependencies and risks
- Engineer the development and maintenance of a SharePoint site as the repository for all project documentation.
- Engineer migration of portfolio tracking from Confidential Wave to PMx; the Confidential & Confidential standard for Project Management
- Developed global Risk Heat Map identifying project risks and business development initiatives by region.
- Maintain deliverables for the global development and implementation of customer service strategy, redesign and improvement of overall customer experience
- Ensure on-time delivery of activities for an enterprise-wide strategic initiative to consolidate and standardize customer contract related processes, systems and technology
Confidential, Spotswood, NJ
Senior Manager - IT Business Partner - Market to Order
- Ensured a loss avoidance of $22 million by developing a business case | business requirements for Technical Support Centers utilizing Interactive Intelligence Call Center Solution
- Mitigated a $100 million business loss by developing a business case | requirements and presented financial documentation, obtained approval and managed client expectations for a $120K Agent Portal project
- Saved $300,000 as a member of a team charged with identifying and retiring hardware maintenance contract.
- Standardized transaction processes during SAP conversion supporting Customer First End to End solution
- Converted data for 51 project initiatives from Excel workbook to Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server (M.O.P.P.S.) identifying project benefits, risk and value. Liaised with the Global Portfolio Management Center of Excellence promoting best practices by compiling, monitoring and maintaining metrics.
- Managed vendor governance for a $1.4-million managed services consulting engagement ensuring contractual compliance, SLA’s and timely KPI reporting. Developed process flow through SAP MM module with legal and purchasing ensuring timely approval of contracts, statements of work and service level agreements
- Prepared and maintained multi-year fixed asset schedule identifying financial risk and exposure for future profit planning. Discovered $100K in savings by retiring legacy software licenses and maintenance
- Developed and delivered training / coaching on portfolio management and stage gate process ensuring compliance by project teams
- Discovered incomplete project artifacts; developed and instituted a repository in SharePoint ensuring availability of contract / project historical data and files
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Business Manager - Nursing Division
- Directed business and financial operations for Surgical Services, Confidential with a $28 million budget.
- Determined operational liabilities for borrowing of equipment for 2-years; sourced vendors and prepared a business case accelerating approval for a $400,000 equipment purchase with a 9-month payback.
- Analyzed a $194,000 new surgical initiative utilizing benchmarking statistics; developed and presented pro forma analysis with a 27-month payback. Initiated cost reduction program; renegotiated vendor contracts yielding $50K in savings.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Managed business | financial operations for Confidential Division comprised of five departments with revenue of $20-million.
- Instituted consistent grant budgets by developing a standardized menu of project budget lines, reducing grant submission time by 50%.
- Audited and discovered inaccurate commission and honoraria payments; instituted procedures on disbursements ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Reduced grant reconciliation backlog from 4 to 2 weeks.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Manager, Administration and Finance
- Directed business | financial operations for nine departments across eight schools, with a $25-million budget and managed a staff of four.
- Discovered $500,000 in aged receivables greater than 24 months old; managed team charged with reconciliation; completed recovery in 2 months.
- Audited increasing telecommunications costs; sourced vendors, recommended conversion to a fiber-optic system reducing operating expenses 20%.
- Monitored governance to state mandated purchasing policies; ensured timely approval of purchase requisitions more than $25K+.