- Business Development Account Management Relationship Management Management ranked sales professional with a successful record of exceeding sales goals, increasing revenue in competitive industries, and building long - term relationships with key decision makers.
- Developed a multimillion-dollar account base for a manufacturing company, opened 200 new accounts for Confidential, and built a $3 million business.
- Expertise in winning accounts and increasing market share through a consultative sales approach.
Confidential, Dayton, NJ
National Sales Manager
- Established a comprehensive business development infrastructure to penetrate competitive markets, capture market share, and land lucrative accounts; instituted a cutting-edge selling process to maximize results and exceed aggressive sales targets; achievements include:
- Increased sales from $25 million to $38 million within two years of joining the company,
- Doubled the company’s account base within two years through diligent prospecting, networking, marketing, and relationship building; traveled nationally to generate new business and close sales.
- Increased sales and captured market share from competing firms by penetrating new market segments; provided the company with a strong foothold in untapped industries.
- Achieved a high closing ratio by assessing clients’ needs and developing effective solutions.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Purchased, grew, and managed two highly profitable plate glass companies that specialized in commercial and residential applications.
- Managed all sales, marketing, customer relations, operational, financial, and human resources functions for the company.
- Provided leadership, training, and direction to 45 employees.
- Increased revenue from $800,000 to $1.6 million within three years, and to $3 million within six years; instituted service-oriented policies and developed a methodical sales approach, which resulted in a substantial increase in new business, repeat business, and customer satisfaction.
- Completed intensive sales training program and earned numerous industry licenses including Series 7, 63, and 65 as well as Confidential Producer’s Licenses.
- Sold a wide range of financial products to a diverse clientele.
- Ranked #1 in recruit class and within the top 5% of peers every year in sales volume, assets under management, and overall performance.
- Opened 200 accounts with $75 million in assets under management.