- Highly experienced Executive Support Manager with over 8 years’ of project management, office management, financial management, and human resources management experience.
- Handled logistical requirements for CEO and High - Level Executives utilizing management principals to independently plan and direct business affairs.
- With minimal supervision able to make decisions independently and quickly, while interacting with all levels of the organization and public community.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
55-70 WPM Advanced MS Office Suite Excellent communication skills Dedicated team player Knowledgeable of organizations operational procedures and policies Critical thinker Professional phone etiquette Event planning Customer service - oriented Works well under pressure Social media knowledge Proficient with m ulti - line and conference phone capabilty Extensive medical knowledge Powerful verbal and written communications ability
Confidential, Fort Washington, MD
Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Manage and provide direct assistance with oversight and coordination of day-to-day operations for the CEO and Executive Members.
- Perform a variety of confidential administrative management duties for the Executive Office.
- Serve as a liaison working with all constituent groups and ensuring their understanding and complaint to organizational policies and procedures.
- Conduct and prepare research, briefing materials, presentations, brochures, publications, and reports.
- Draft and edit correspondence, proofread, mail merges, graphic designs, prepare PowerPoint presentations, and financial spreadsheets.
- Provide correspondence control and review; travel orders; expense reports; prepared small purchase orders for equipment and maintaining adequate supplies as required
- Provide copying, collating, and bounding reports.
- Provide staff support on a variety of committees.
- Establish and maintain a variety of confidential files and records.
- Gather information for special reports.
- Open, sort and distribute mail; identify priority items; obtain signatures for internal/external documents.
- Coordinate a variety of meetings and conferences.
- Screening all incoming callers, visitors and handling routine inquires applying my knowledge of organization and agency procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and knowledge to management and customers.
- Provided exceptional ability to coordinate with the public and coworkers greeting all customers pleasantly and maintained accurate record of all orders.
- Managed orders and ensured delivery to guests accordingly.
- Ensured and verified customers age ensuring they meet the legal drinking age.
- Provided outstanding ability to comprehend all instructions and documents, familiar with various computer applications, and p erformed all transactions in a proficient and professional manner.
- Ensured optimal level of quality for services in bar as per regulations.
- Know ledged of the exact proportions and combinations required to making beverages.
- Monitored inventory of beverages and skilled in replenishing storage room supplies.
- Determined appropriate cash, credit and check handling policies and procedures for transaction-monitored and register payment collection.
- Provided training to subordinate staff members in services. (New Employee Training)
- Provided experience with sanitation policies and procedures.
- Provided receptions duties and responded to phone inquiries.
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Ensured and protected company assets from loss or damages.
- Maintained and provided strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Provided experience with Confidential concepts, safety standards and codes.
- Provided investigating fraud experience, ensured store safety, and monitored authorized entrance and departure of employees and visitors.
- Proficient in using surveillance technologies, d etected suspicious activities and watched for criminal activities and rule infractions.
- Provided diligently performed operational audits, enforce merchandise protection standards, and respond to all emergency calls.
- Investigated potential and actual security violations, including operational errors, employee and consumer theft.
- Provided and testified at judicial hearings and trials involving criminal acts committed against the company.
- Monitored central alarm system for fire, intrusion, and duress alarms and responded when needed.
- Monitored and reported suspicious activities to local and state authorities.
- Prepared and composed a variety of reports regarding property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons and unusual occurrences.
- Managed and solved customer satisfaction issues.
- Provided and maintained excellent relationships with management, customers, and clients.