- Worked with healthcare claims software, Facets Enterprise System. Designed and implemented electronic interfaces. I have communicated with numerous departments involved in overall business as well as worked at client sites. I was involved on with internal applications such as Intranet sites and utilities such as automation tools.
- I worked at Trizetto for 13 years in the Custom Services department. I was responsible for writing new applications and maintain existing applications over multiple Facets releases.
- These modules performed searching, extracting and transforming data from CSV, XML, and other custom file formats. In addition the projects were client/server applications that utilized database stored procedures and triggers.
- I have worked heavily with the Trizetto Facets Enterprise product I have a lot of experience working with many of the Facets data models.
- I was responsible for code that maintained database integrity. Field editing, hierarchical relational editing and error reporting were just some of the functionality.
- What I bring to any project is a deep understanding on how applications interact with relational databases and other application in a workflow.
- My years of experience have giving me real world application design skills.
- I have learned how to create applications that can withstand the ongoing changes demanded by customers’ needs without comprising maintainability.
- I was responsible for documentation and my experience has given me the skills to create well structured design documents and functional specifications. In addition to that, I am also well versed in the area of unit testing applications.
- Another skill I am very grateful to have acquired is learning to learn new technologies and disciplines.
- This aforementioned skill is absolutely critical to bring to any project in any industry.
- Over the years I have been exposed to numerous technologies and application concepts and I look forward to the exposure to many more in the project I will be involved with in the future.
Operating systems: Windows, .Net Platforms, UNIX
Programming: C++, PL/SQL, ASP, VB Script, Microsoft Office
Database: Sybase 12, SQL
- CSV, XML, custom file formats
- Object Oriented programming - Polymorphism, Inheritance, Data Modeling
- Authoring Functional Design using Agile methods
- Unit Testing
- Trizetto Facets Enterprise
- Application Release control - check in/out code changes
- Root cause analysis /Debugging
IT Healthcare Associate
Confidential, San Francisco
- Worked on site as a designer for custom jobs to send letters out to customers
- Was responsible for writing ETL Functional and Design Specification that used:
- PL/SQL and Informatica in addition to JSON files
- Gained a working Knowledge of Informatica
- Performed Unit testing
IT Healthcare Associate
- Working on site assisting with testing SQL scripts and executable extensions. Wrote scripts to assist with comparing batch job changes for Facets 4.71 and Facets 5.01
- Executed Medicare Reconciliation jobs moved output for BA review
- Executed scripts that created excel reports
- Verified enhancement to scripts and excel report
- As Technology Lead and acting as liaison with offshore team members.
- Working with Facets Configuration management team members.
- Responsible for upgrading changes in a QA environment for Claims, Provider, and Member external tables and workflow changes
- Coordinated with offshore teams of enhancement and fixes
- Executed scripts to propagate data to new table layouts
- Migrated code changes and unit testing
- Supported FACETS integration and customer-specific applications, inbound data cleansing, outbound data extraction and transformation (ETL) and process metrics/error handling projects to enable large FACETS user companies to establish trading relationships with healthcare providers
- Progressed from Junior Programmer to Programmer and to Senior Programmer
- Progressed from an MVS/COBOL development environment to C, C++, Java and MS Windows/Web