- Over three years of work experience working as a brand ambassador.
- Highly skilled in educating and communicating priorities and initiatives.
- Hands on experience in driving sales through marketing initiatives using market intelligence products.
- In depth knowledge of providing market and competitive intelligence strategies for clients.
- Develop and maintain ideas and record and maintain client preferences.
- Plan and implement awareness creating programs to reach out to potential customers.
- Strong communications skills
- Reliable and responsible
- Ability to work independently
- Resourceful with ability to improvise
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
Confidential, Orlando, FLBrand ambassador
- Represented the company and educated shoppers about new offers.
- Engaged customers in activities and programs in order to achieve brand popularity.
- Set up and tore down event sites where applicable
- Supported brand and marketing initiative.
- Drove sales through presentation and training.
- Build relationships with external and internal forces to engender keen awareness.
- Worked closely with management to administrate merchandising activities affecting brands.
Confidential, Dallas, TXBrand ambassador
- Lead and maximized ecommerce sales, and achieved goals and customer satisfaction level.
- Analyzed and monitored sales and revenue generation through website traffic.
- Managed budget for all ecommerce functions including expense and sales.
- Ensured compliance to industry standards and customer expectations while managing projects and vendors relationships.
- Developed, enforced and ensured adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensured successful launch, implementation and operations of website.
- Managed website promotions and marketing across the internet and increased website traffic and conversion rate.
- Merchandised newly launched products, managed and content and updated website.