- Confidential has MS degree in Information Systems with over 2 years of experience in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- Adept in conducting evaluations and assessments of data to identify trends, data mining, draw conclusions, and create process enhancements to drive increased business productivity and efficiencies.
- Skilled in compilation of comprehensive data from large and complex volumes of datasets, building of dashboards to visualize results, and delivering presentations of data analysis results.
- Collaborate cross functionally with clients, stakeholders, and internal team members to define issues and develop innovative yet cost - effective solutions.
Leverage strong training and analysis experience to interface with clients,define specific business needs, transition requirements into support processes and applications, and ensure alignment of recommendations with business requirements.Adaptive and effective as independent contributor and in collaboration with team members.
Programming Languages: Python, R, Java
Databases: SQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MS Access, SSIS, SSRS
Big Data Analytics: Hadoop, Hive, AWS, Redshift, Spark
Data Mining: Statistics, Regression, Clustering, Classification, Predictive Modeling
Tools: & Libs Tableau, Google Analytics, SPSS, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Pyplot, ggplot2, GitHub
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel, MS Project, JIRA, Agile Methodology
Confidential, New York, NY
Graduate Student Research Assistant
- Conducted descriptive analysis and data wranglingon University’s complex healthcare datasets using Python and MySQL.
- Functioned on Research Projects like Confidential University’s health campaign dataset and Confidential University’s Alumni Datasets with over 1M records to do analysis and creating dashboards to provide insights on Universities Statistics.
- Adhered to key performance indicators (KPIs) to maintain research quality of reporting analyses.
- Developed dashboards in Tableau to enable cross-functional administrative support for Data Analytics team and enhance communications.
- Created success metrics to measure and evaluate data sources.
Environment: Python, R, Tableau, SQL, Excel
Analyst / Application Testing
- Collaborated with retail client leaders and technical teams in to ensure alignment of business needs with technology processes and applications.
- Conducted analyses; define risk; translated requirements into executable test cases; and orchestrated functional, regression, and integration testing for quality assurance and compliance with end user needs.
- Conducted End to End Mobile testing on all the mobile platforms like Android, iOS, and Windows for Confidential in house product applications.
- Compiled business and technical documentation, led product knowledge transfers, and identified solutions.
- Verified stakeholder comprehension of strategies and delivered test reports with tight deadlines.
Environment: JIRA, Mantis, MySQL Workbench
- Assisted Data Analytics team in transforming data into meaningful and impactful analysis.
- Collaborated with marketing team by building Tableau Dashboards and Reports displaying daily and weekly customer behavior patterns to provide customer insights.
- Worked on E-commerce data to understand and analyze customer’s behavior on particular event or attribute.
- Performed ETL tasks and provide solutions for new client’s data by merging or refining their old database system.
- Data Extraction from MySQL, Redshift, AWS and email servers, dive into the customer transactional database to build data models that predict various customer attributes, run A/B testing experiments,and identify areas for improvement in the data collection and analysis workflows.
- Created Data pipelines by writing efficient scripts in Python.