Looking for a challenging position to utilize my skills and proficiency in a well established healthcare organization.
- Possess good management skills for the nursing department
- Ability to generate sound judgment and deal with different personalities
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sympathetic, compassionate and ability to assist aged people
- Possess good presentation and organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage time
- Possess RN nursing License
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Possess excellent leadership skills with positive attitude
Facility Educator/Employee Health Director
- Develops, revises and offers new employee general orientation and nursing classroom orientation.
- Teaches Mandatory Annual state mandated workshops on all three shifts.
- Coordinates and ensures completeness of all nursing personnel specific competencies.
- Coordinates and ensures mandated state regulations related to employee health files, Including, but not limited to PPD and screening of all employees.
Assistant Director of Nursing
- Confers with DON in assessing the quality of nursing care being delivered and recognizes the need for improving or changing practices.
- Makes daily rounds to evaluate resident care, the progress of individual employees, monitoring nursing practices, and assists personnel with nursing and educational needs.
- Participates in internal audits of nursing practice and in the plan of correction when deficits are identified.
- Acts as a liaison for residents, families, visitors and staff to resolve concerns and issues, always with the goal of customer service.
Internal Case Manager
- Facilitation of treatment plans to assure the appropriate medical care is provided.
- Coordinated the planning of health care services appropriate to achieve the goal of medical and physical rehabilitation.
- Coordinate the care so as to both improve continuity and quality of care and lower costs.
- Verifies daily staffing and redistribution as necessary.
- Collaborates with all nursing staff to ensure nursing care plans are followed, and that a safe and sanitary environment is provided for all customersemployees and visitors.
- Reinforce the training and orientation of nursing personnel.
- Responds to all emergencies throughout the shift.
- Assures the building is secure and acts as administrator in their absence.
- Perform all nursing functions in the care of patients who have recently been surgically treated.
- Implement a plan of care incorporating all disciplines of health care.
- Monitor, assess and re - evaluate this plan of care as necessary.
Lead Patient Care Technician
- Perform basic nursing functions and report clients physical status, mental status, tolerance of procedures and vital signs to the designated RN.
- Developed and implemented a plan of care, under the supervision of an RN, for assigned clients.
- Conferred with members of the health care team regarding client needs.
- Delegated nursing care as appropriate.
Customer Service Manager
Confidential, Moonachie, NJ
- Managing a customer service team with emphasis placed on staff motivation and teamwork.
- Training of both inside and outside sales staff on procedures, negotiating skills and product knowledge.
- Teaching organizational and problem solving skills.
- Conducted customer service staff quarterly reviews and salary recommendations.