To obtain a challenging position where I can apply my 25+ years solid technical and management experience from different industries, companies and geographies to make a major transformational impact on the business of the company and its brand.
- Seasoned and a globally recognized hands - on technology leader in cybersecurity, IoT/M2M, broadband networking/Internet, SDN/OpenFlow, network virtualization, cloud and crowd computing, machine & deep learning, network and applications analytics, smart-city/smart-grid, privacy, security and trust labeling.
- Experienced in applying innovative technology components to transform enterprise services, applications and workflows to reduce cost, increase accuracy and enhance customer experience. Experienced in working with the enterprise customers in various industry verticals
- Experienced in developing business vision and strategies that are aligned with customer strategies and pain-points, systems design and architectures, product engineering and roadmaps, developing highly motivated teams and managing global R&D projects
- Experienced in working with the OEMs, 3rd party software and hardware developers across organizations and geographies and getting the job done on time and under budget
- Industry thought leader and shaper through speaking engagements, publications and rganization of international conferences and events.
- Highly focused and result oriented with business acumen. Nothing satisfies me more than getting the job done come whatever may.
Senior Fellow and Evangelist
- Optimized content delivery on capacity-limited access networks, such that the Internet is free to people in areas with low admission and/or no internet coverage with a service called InfoInternet
- The service is also being applied to IoT and smart city connectivity use cases .
- Assisted organizations and companies to adapt and disseminate information to the affected recipients, thus increasing their market of potential of new customers.
- The broader vision of the Foundation is to make internet available to everyone as a basic necessity that accompanies a sustainable business model for the greenfield and incumbent service providers.
CEO and Co-Founder
Confidential, Davis, CA
- Used Confidential ’s AWS and salesforce.com Confidential platform for storage and computing resources.
- Confidential 1.0 platform was launched in March 2016.
Distinguished Chief Technologist
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Led the innovation engine of CMS/Communications Americas vertical and coordinated between sales, customer requirements, regional and worldwide domains, and broader HP divisions, developed systems architectures, new products and solutions for communication service providers (telcos, cable service providers, satellite content providers, MSOs).
- Developed CMS strategy/vision and activities related to product roadmaps.
- Technology focus areas were cybersecurity, IoT/M2M, mobile devices, broadband access networks, CDNs, NFV, OpenFlow, SDN, cloud and crowd computing, content management, multimedia analytics, machine learning, virtual Confidential, Confidential (d Confidential and VoLTE), 5G, WiFi-cellular-cable-optical interworking, WebRTC, e2e QoS and QoE, digital SIM provisioning, value added services, network engineering and protocols.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Led and managed the HP Labs R&D to develop products for the Personal and Printing Systems BU and Enterprise Services BU.
- Transformed the entire engineering organization into a fast-paced organization with a start-up mindset. Technology focus areas were: developing hub of the home for the living room (i.e. enhancing a Confidential into a computer), UX/UI, mobile services and devices, crowd and cloud computing, virtualization, distributed computing and scaling, security, information management, analytics, mobility, networking, web 3.0, and digital multimedia applications and services
- Developed a number of innovative cloud-based products and solutions with usability and security built into them while leveraging the cloud, distributed computing and virtualization, e.g., Hub-of-the-Home cloud-based secured collaboration and messaging service where user has and keeps the control, web-tuner, site-on-mobile solution (with interface to sms/voice gateway) to access the web; smart mobile market-place, and Pixene multi-modal multi-media sharing system. Integrated technology components into the workflows in the healthcare, retail, education and BFSI verticals.
Chief Technology Officer
- Led the establishment of the CiE and developed projects targeted for funding by the European Union
- Developed project portfolio for research and development on PanOULU citywide free broadband Wi-Fi metro mesh network 3D Internet and Future Internet.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
Senior Director (Advanced Technology)
- Developed enhancements to existing RIM systems architecture and led the next generation RIM solution (comprising BIS, BES) with the goal to replace proprietary protocols with industry standard protocols
- Was responsible for starting a new Advanced Technology Center in Redwood Shores, California.