Results - oriented professional with IT and engineering expertise and strong leadership experience overseeing personnel and high profile projects. Comprehensive experience with the United States government and government contractors. Strong track record of developing and implementing technical solutions that improved operational processes, increased efficiency, and reduced costs. Comprehensive expertise managing large, cross-functional teams dispersed across multiple global locations. Global-oriented professional with experience throughout the Americas, Europe, and Africa. Strong communication skills with language skills in Spanish.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS:
- Project Management
- Field Engineering
- Budget Management
- Information Technology
- Process Improvement
- Systems Integration
- Electronics/Systems Engineering
- Global Personnel Management
- Enterprise Operations
Translator/Auditor/Production and Personnel Manager
- Oversaw Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensured 60+ person workforce met translation quality and auditing standards for Confidential Disaster Recovery applicants.
- Ensured all operations exceeded SLA (Service Level Agreement) standards.
- Collaborated with Confidential managers to facilitate all technical and personnel activities, including production, security processing, translational quality, and ensure contractual requirements.
- Managed production for 240 consecutive days and counting to ensure daily SLAs were met.
- Created and implemented a Full Time Equivalent ( Confidential ) personnel attendance and workload tool to calculate production days production on attendance.
System Integration/Field Engineer/IT Support
- Provided project management oversight and process improvement implementation for high profile projects.
- Managed system Integration and provided strategic leadership to group level management team. Implemented process improvement, oversaw executive level briefing, and provided presentation support.
- Supported national security customers in CONUS, OCONUS and war zone regions through systems engineering assistance and integration practice.
- Assisted Polycom VTC units; supported customers through Video Operations Center.
- Developed new graphical and mapping tool using enterprise resources at no additional cost that allowed management to display equipment sets and travel within specific geographical regions.
- Government leadership opted and continues to leverage this tool for high-level briefings in explaining missions and briefing stakeholders to gain additional funding.
Chief, Center Business Office
- Provided strategic planning guidance in directing FOC projects and managing multimillion dollar budget.
- Oversaw team of contractor software developers and staff project manager. Served as primary COTR, GTM, and focal point for all contractual activities and as Group COTR for independent contractors.
- Contributed to securing Overseas Contingency Operations funding (OCO - War Zone) for multiple centers.
- Oversaw delivery of annual Officer-in-Charge (OIC) conference, APPS Communications Plan, and FOC's annual report.
- Produced savings of $500k in reduced travel costs by implementing a weekly video conferencing unit.
- Developed critical automated web platform that matched personnel with global support needs.
- Oversaw project for operational readiness, site configuration, and authoritative data web tool that accommodated business changes and added new features.
- Allowed personnel to better utilize budgets by creating monetary tracking tools.
- Directed large technical workforce of project managers, network engineers, and systems administrators, providing end-to-end project management, engineering services, IT system installations, and operation and management support for the Open Source Center ( Confidential ) mission.
- Defined metrics and process improvements for large IT call center. Managed, and installed project initiatives to support infrastructure and renovation upgrades.
- Successfully completed large/complex building relocations worldwide and new construction projects.
- Saved enterprise $250k in labor costs per year over 10 years by creating hybrid work occupation that combined engineering and IT skills; defined training and occupational requirements for new position.
- Directed project management, engineering, telecommunications and other activities as required in support of Confidential Intelligence Community mission requirements, domestically and overseas.
- Managed new building construction, communications systems installations, network upgrades, LAN/WAN upgrades, satellite systems, and HVAC/utility systems upgrades.
- Defined and designed requirements $6M project to move open source office into Confidential .