I am an accomplished problem solver who is result oriented, efficient, hard working, and passionate about learning new technology. In addition to extensive business and data analysis experience, I have excellent database and programming skills in Visual Basic, Java, and SQL. I am highly motivated individual, I enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new skills as evidenced by my independent mobile app development on the Android platform.
Databases: SQL Server, Access, Oracle 11g
Software/Tools: Eclipse, Fujitsu COBOL Compiler, Citrix Program, PeopleSoft, Minitab, Microsoft Visio, Android (self taught)
Platforms: Android, Windows 2000/XP, Linux
Financial Analyst/Technical Specialist and Retail Finance Operation Leader
Confidential, West Bend, WI
- Daily duties include developing and maintaining MS Access databases, VBA, Vlookups and Macro - driven MS Excel and MS Word documents.
- Prepare, analyze and manage cooperate daily cash position.
- Lead a Retail Finance application team.
Environment: Windows, MS Access, VBA, MS Excel, MS Word
Consultant, Senior Informatics Analyst
Confidential, Racine, WI
- Job duties included analyzing daily business operations by creating, designing and implementation of VB applications that calculate and update all the important information and deadlines for major company projects.
- In additional, designed, created, and implemented ASP-based web applications, SharePoint websites, and MS Access databases for data and records storage and VBScript for data backups.
Environment: Windows, Excel, VBA, ASP, SharePoint, Access, VBScript, PDF
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Designed and developed MS Access databases with MS Access forms for data input and report generating per users’ selection.
- The application uses Visual Basic Application code and MS Access queries.
Environment: Windows, MS Access, Visual Basic Application
Confidential, New Berlin, WI
- Designed and developed Visual Basic forms that are populated by data from the MS SQL Server and MS Access databases.
- The Visual Basic forms also give users an option of storing data back to the MS SQL Server and Access databases.
- The communication between the VB Program and the databases uses stored procedures and queries.
Environment: Windows, Visual Basic 6, SQL, SQL Server, Access
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Job duties included setting up users on Iron Mountain Connect so they are able to request files, reports, and supplies from storage, as well as requesting, updating, searching, taking inventory, and sending medical files, document files, boxes, and cartons to and from Iron Mountain and Chicago Records Management through their individual websites. Also created a variety of spreadsheets to keep track of Confidential employees’ access in Iron Mountain and also keep track of files and records that are outdated.
- Job duties included creating and maintaining databases, preparing manuals, and creating electronic presentations for various projects. Also to improve, fix and develop different Macros in Visual Basic Application to assist the current program running audit reports. Additional tasks were to create and update organizational charts using Microsoft Visio, creating testing templates and performing tests for IT and other audits.
- Job duties included to prepare and mail out W-2 forms. In addition, researched and updated tax rates information in the PeopleSoft system.
Environment: Windows, Access, VBA, Visio, PeopleSoft