Enthusiastically seeking a position where I can utilize my skills and abilities to contribute positively for long term /fulltime employment within an organization and excel in the workforce while continuing to pursue a higher as a form of continuous improvement.
- Supply Chain
- Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Leadership &
- Customer Service
- Business Process Improvement
- Materials Management
- Able to work independently
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Organizational, communication (verbal and written) and problem - solving skills.
- Capable of multitasking and remaining professional
- Time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a minimum a High School diploma or equivalent and 3 years of college
- Can meet the general requirements set forth by the policies of the facility
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult situations
- A Willingness to learn
- Willing to seek out new methods and principles and willing to in corporate them into existing practices.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Seasonal Warehouse Worker
- Package Handlers are responsible for the unloading, sorting, scanning, and loading of packages in the hub.
- Utilizing my free time to perform a service to or on the behalf of the American Cancer Society as a Volunteer.
- Coordinate Rides for Cancer Patients to and from Cancer Treatments by using professionlism and Confidentiality
- Reaching out to drivers via telephone email or text correspondence
- Recruitment of Volunteer
- Occasional Teleconference call updates.
Confidential, Greeneville, Tennesee
- Efficiently utilized customer Service skills in distributing and receiving materials in a Manufacturing Environment to satisfy customers by work order, trouble call, and planned jobs
- Performed record Research Storage Retention through SAP-R2 SAP-R3 database.
- Handled and executed inventory Auditing through Daily Cycle Counts.
- Timely Order supplies at customer demands and also coordinated shipping and receiving duties.
- Researched and maintained files of distributed and MSDS product information
- Putiing away and stock retrieval through SAP database for shelf location
- Communications via email.telephone and two-way radio frequency
Confidential, Petersburg, VA
- Professionally executed the function of recruiting, hiring and for the distribution of the newspaper to both Home Delivery and Single copy subscribers within a geographic area with Facilitation and Strong Leadership over 20-25 contracted carriers in a Business/Office environment.
- Provided solutions to subscribers service complaints quickly and effectively by communicating with Subscriber and Carriers.
- Effectively analyzed and interpreted reports generated thru AS400 customer database.
- Was responsible for detailed explanation and fulfillment of contracts and expected duties to carriers and collaborated with Customer Service Department as part of Customer Satisfaction.
Confidential, Chesterfield, VA
- Performed the functions of disposing of un-useable materials and storage of recyclable materials.
- Supplied external departmental customers with materials in the production of finished product in a manufacturing setting at Direction of Supervision and Management