- Purchasing and procurement professional with five years’ experience within IT software, hardware, and networks.
- Experience with the procure to pay lifecycle.
- Knowledge of negotiating with vendors on software/hardware purchases to ensure the most cost - effective solution is utilized.
- Most recently managed it category to ensure products were being properly distributed.
Confidential, Warrenville, IL
- Manages the sourcing and planned negotiation of products (Software and Hardware), equipment and services associated with the technology category, determines the best sourcing approach, I look for opportunities to leverage and aggregate spend across multi-business unit requirements
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to source and negotiate agreements, and manage suppliers
- Develops multiple supplier relationships
- Process daily requests for IT commodities through the entire procurement life cycle
- ServiceNow/ITIL/Oracle / ERP/SAP experience
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Oversees sourcing process in IT space (Hardware, Software, Networks)
- Leads IT sourcing and vendor base strategy development for over $87Mil in annual spend
- Evaluates/Qualifies vendors, makes recommendations, and negotiates to ensure best cost, quality, and delivery
- Ensures all contract obligations are fulfilled, risks are mitigated and contracts remain valid throughout their life cycle. Holds internal organization and suppliers accountable for their actions
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- I work in Procure to Pay operations as a Buyer II.
- I strategically source, evaluate, select suppliers ensuring quality and cost-effective materials.
- I have 8 years of PeopleSoft experience. I have a vast knowledge of distribution, resource planning and creating aids for new procedures.
- I manage the logistics and part deliveries to multiple locations across Confidential.
- I work with sales representatives on price negations, contracts, and logistic issues.
- I generate daily and monthly reports that I have to monitor to make sure all work I assign to other employees is completed.
- Provide customer service for Health Ministries (Hospitals) with any inventory or supply chain problems.
- Expatiate orders for any critical care items.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Maintained appropriate staffing levels as necessary to deliver product and perform other Operational functions.
- Received and processed customer orders and completed necessary paperwork.
- In charge of inventory levels to meet supply demands l Obtained best prices/goods and materials.
- Developed and maintained a good communication channel with the location sales group, office and warehouse staff.
- Maintained close working relationships with vendors to problem-solve and improve service l Negotiated with each supplier regarding prices, delivery date, and quantity available.
- Understanding of local, state and federal regulations involving normal warehouse operations, Product sales restrictions and delivery of product.
- Scheduled customer deliveries to maximize efficiency and exercise the best utilization of the Location resources.
- Managed inventory levels to best capitalize on available business while maintaining warehouse levels within CPS guidance.
- Maintain organized files for supplier/production/item, updated and retained product Information files.