Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail. Creative and resourceful problem - solver. Outstanding organizational skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Proficient in many computer applications.
CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
- Played a key role in computer system conversion - did extensive QA and systems testing.
- Developed training documents for staff. In-house expert on managing customer information and processing sales orders, as well as software-based systems set-up;
- Created over two dozen automated reports using SQL-based software for key business indicators, in addition to many ad hoc reports on request;
- Developed and implemented Rewards program for customers, with points earned for purchases which then convert to Rewards dollars;
- Supervised customer service staff, scheduled landscape crew.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Survey of climate control efforts at the state and local level - studied climate control plans in all 50 US States, created comprehensive database of key elements of the plans, highlighted “best practices” based on criteria such as effectiveness, measurability, & public involvement;
- Benchmarked effectiveness of Confidential revenue-raising initiatives - in-depth analysis of specific revenue-raising initiatives proposed in Confidential ’s Strategic Business Plan.
- Conducted interviews regarding feasibility of implementation, analysis of probability of success, and, where appropriate, restating the anticipated revenue impact of the proposals.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed and implemented in-house course in Government Performance Review Assessment - produced a course explaining how to implement Confidential, a government-wide initiative towards measurability and accountability in strategic goals and planning; presented course to all Confidential staff nationwide;
- Reviewed congestion in commercial aviation - compared reported versus observed take-off times of airlines at multiple Confidential identified discrepancies, researched differing definitions of “take off time” used by reporting airlines, conducted research and interviews regarding underlying causes of delays and congestion;
- Congressionally mandated review to determine Confidential ’s financial needs and the likelihood of Confidential ’s achieving operating self-sufficiency.
- Analyzed Confidential ’s financial statements, business lines, capital needs and spending, ridership, performance, and proposals for enhancing its overall operations.
- Included producing testimony for the Inspector General to give to Congress;
- Reviewed on-line airline booking systems - through testing, research, interviews, and other analysis tools, determined whether certain airlines’ fares were presented in a way that would constitute unfair business practices.
GRADUATE STUDENT INTERN
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Maintained database on available buildings within Confidential ;
- Researched and benchmarked data on comparable City Center revitalization projects;
- Compiled and reported demographic and infrastructure information within pertinent area.