- Highly motivated, energetic professional with over 12 years of experience in financial services with notable contributions to diverse continuous improvement programs, project management,account management, delivery of customer commitments, and risk mitigation initiatives in support of functions for multinational institutions and corporations with national and global presence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel Pivot Tables, VLookups , OneNote, IBM OS/2, DOS, AS/400 , JD Edwards, proprietary CRM software, PeopleSoft, Bloomberg Professional, Thomson ONE Wealth, Citrix, SharePoint, Lotus SmartSuite, Equifax, LexisNexis Accurint and Moody's Financial.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills Highly transferable expertise in all facets of complex analysis, operational process and procedures, account cultivation, and risk management analysis.
- Implement and manage policies and procedures for faculty members and student scholars.
- Manage financials and cost vs. budget for both domestic and international travels.
- Provide daily activity management, project management and problem resolution to assist in the facilitation of successful relationship building with other departments and vendors.
- Perform closing of month-end financials pertaining to cash receipts and expenditures.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and agreements to ensure ultimate quality, value, and mutual satisfaction.
- Maintain vendor files, approve invoices, track expenditures, and research and resolve vendor problems.
- Maintain audit readiness of financial expenditures and budgetary requirements.
- Provides consulting and administrative services to a Top 5 financial global business institution call center customer management for governmental healthcare program and private institutions.
- Served as facilitator to agents handling healthcare calls of various healthcare programs.
- Delivers high-level training on proprietary web-based software. Prepares and conducts PowerPoint presentations to train high-level executives/staff/agents in both large group settings and one-on-one sessions.
- Maintains communication with branch managers, providing daily written updates on training statistics and metrics.
- Served as key resource in providing feedback/recommendations to system designers regarding software enhancements and curriculum modifications, thus improving employee productivity and system efficiencies credited for implementing a colleague mentoring plan.
- Transitioned to 875M Financial Services division to oversee recovery process for delinquent/charged-off client loans for this 14.2B Fortune 500 conglomerate.
- Negotiated with attorneys and creditors to define and secure contracts and agreements, including traveled to attend mediations and settlement conferences.
- Evaluated documents and worked intimately with attorneys, debtors, and creditors to mitigate further risk and maximize ROI.
- Realized 200 on business objectives by playing key role in developing recovery policies, procedures, and strategies as well as aggressively negotiating lawsuit settlements.
- Worked with corporate auditors to address and resolve any compliance issues in operations and cash management.
- Personally selected by management to serve on Six Sigma Green Belt Forbearance Agreement project.
- Mitigated financial risk through direct interaction with client accounts valued at 60M to 120M to secure collateral and arrange loan repayment plans.
- Identified and recommended sales solutions and operational effectiveness to increase customer satisfaction.
- Performed credit analysis, risk measurement factors, and evaluated potential customers' credit worthiness.
- Enhanced the development and monitored processes to ensure operational risk policies, processes, procedures, and controls cover all financial product offerings and transactional activities.
- Developed and implemented redesigned processes, short-term strategies, and establishing specific and measurable goals to ensure project success.
- Ensured the operations of the account mirrored the contractual agreements and appropriate documentation exists for audit compliance and implemented audit controls as needed.
- Supervised and mentored junior staff and coordinated training and development.
- Achieved revenue and customer-retention goals while increasing client profitability through relationship building and outstanding service delivery.
Senior Account Specialist
- Promoted to direct team responsible for managing new top global revenue program within 4B financial service operation to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Assisted with the development of processes of various programs to ensure operational risk policies mirror documentation for compliance and regulations.
- Served as primary client contact in identifying root cause issues and proposing solutions to ensure quality customer service.Collaborated cross functionally to design and implement quality control analysis that minimized audit exposures.
- Consulted with clients and assessed needs, devising service solutions for high-volume accounts with revenues of 40M to 90M annually. Monitored accounts to ensure contractual obligations were met.
- Coached, mentored and trained team reported team achievements to management.
- Credited for successfully leading team in generating 150M for new top revenue program, exceeding annual quota by 25 in the first year.
- Critical contributor to implementation of a web-based application which automated loan payment process, saving over 100 man-hours per month Worked extensively with developers and QA testing.
- Led presentation of program performance on special project that earned approximately 5M in revenue in the first year and later became part of IBM's business model