- Results-oriented professional with extensive experience within multimillion-dollar corporations.Instrumental in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of business transactions. Skilled in streamlining business processes, increasing productivity, and introducing innovative business solutions. Dynamic leadership talents relating to projects and team initiatives.
- Finance Business Analysis Information Technology
- Ability to learn new business concepts and translate this knowledge into new products and features
- Knowledge of the product development life cycle, specifically involvement during the various steps, from the idea/concept up to the release to the market
- Experience with creating high quality deliverables during all stages of the SDLC, such as Business Functional Requirements Documents, Workflows, Wireframes, Gap Analysis, etc.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently yet remain a strong team player
- Experience with developing and building prototypes of new products/ideas
Additional core competencies include:
- Financial Reporting Financial Analysis Root Cause Analysis
- Balance Sheet Reporting Accounting Auditing Reconciliation
- Innovative Team Leadership Process Improvement Project Management
- Problem Solving Data Analysis
Senior Product Analyst
- Role involves working directly with senior managers on a regular basis, collaborating with colleagues across business lines and regions. Assisting business leaders to shape the desktop product strategy. Quality Assurance, building Prototypes, managing the delivery of mission critical data and workflow solutions to clients while working with Development and QA team, and Project Lead work.
- Managing client feedback tickets and support tickets.
- Having a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on.
- Leading and managing the delivery of mission-critical data and workflow solutions to IROs, CFOs, CEOs and Boards of Directors.
- Managing a comprehensive suite of Corporate Investor Relations Desktop Solutions that support research, data analytics, CRM workflow, communication and reporting.
- Experience and exposure in the areas of Client Services, Sales and Training, Product Development, Data Research, Application Testing Demonstration.
- Gathering and prioritizing market and client requirements, create detailed functional specifications, collaborate with development resources, provide quality assurance and guide clients through User Acceptance Testing and roll-out.
- Role involves Audit Handling, Error Risk Finding and working with the Production Support team to resolve and Project Lead work with focus on Project Lead role during the past 3 years.
- Intake Specialist for the Team to review and assign work items across the team based on the resources' skill set and workload.
- Internal SAS 70
- External Deloitte and Touche
- Ensure the integrity of Schedule A, Schedule C, and statements, which are presented to clients for 5500 packages.
- Proactively researched and analyze reconciling reports as well as identify money owed to the company.
- Conduct, calculate, validate, and approve transfers from separate accounts to general accounts to cover for expenses.
- Provide high level of support to the IT Team and other teams includes running queries using SQL for payment reports.
- Process change requests, conduct root cause analyses to resolve all issues during the reconciliation process, and identify risk factors that impede report delivery.
- IT Liason
Project Lead Intermediator for business and information technology team. Work with business team on conducting project requirements, business specifications, and creating business cases.
- Automation Initiative for Manual Statements 2009 : Spearheaded efforts to increase productivity by automating statements for clients. Led the business team of 3 to automate 11 clients' statements over the course of 2 years resulting in annual savings of over 90,000. Involved throughout the Software Development Life Cycle SDLC but heavily involved with the creation of the Charter, including ROI savings, and Requirements during the Inception phase while providing testing support during the User Acceptance Testing UAT phase.
- Lump sum payments project: Annual Project to reconciliation yearly lump sum payments. Calculate expenses for these payments and input them in our expense system.
- 408 b 2 project 2011 : Initiated building on UAT documents
- Schedule D project 2012 : Assisted building specs on the project for additional forms added to the annual 5500 reporting. Built UAT documents.
- Reconciliation of Discontinued IPGS 2010/2011 : Balanced transactions/payments between two systems and financial books.
- IPG Simplication 2010 : Assisted building specs on the project for improvements needed on current systems. Built UAT documents.
- Schedule C project 2009 : Assisted building specs on the project for additional forms added to the annual 5500 reporting. Built UAT documents.
- IPG Product Enhancements 2008 : Assisted building specs on the project for improvements needed on current systems. Built UAT documents.
- GPAY/PACs Reconciliation 2007 : Balanced transactions/payments between two systems.
- Conducted journal entries and system transactions to stay reconciled with financial statements.
- Furthermore, act in the capacity of a Team Lead and Supervisor backup. Lead regular meetings with teams and discuss concerns with Supervisor and Manager.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for general business and data issues
- Train and mentor team members in daily job responsibilities.
- Handled account management functions, expanded account base, and led business development efforts.
- Utilized Portfolio Center to download daily files and reconcile client data.
- Resolved daily issues in collaboration with broker-dealers and investment firms.
- Managed State of Georgia compliance issues for the firm.
- Developed and reviewed monthly reports as well as updated schedules of client assets and fees.
- Researched and eliminated financial discrepancies with client accounts.
- Participated in budgeting, business development, and customer service, which maximized revenue potential.
- Executed inventory management functions, tracked shipping logistics, and prepared forecasts.
- Streamlined the pricing exception process, which enhanced operational efficiency.
- Traveled to several Southeast regional customers to introduce and provide new products information.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Portfolio Center
- Lotus Notes
- SQL Client
- Peoplesoft General Ledger
- Wireframes: Balsamic InVision
- Testing Tools: Quality Center,Calligo, and Team Foundation Server TFS